PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer gossip - Summer Window 2021

Apologies.

No need John (although some of my in-laws would argue otherwise!) and I’d share your concerns about us signing anyone on the island whilst we’re in the Championship.

Haven’t been able to uncover the next George Best yet for PNE yet due to Covid, although I understand this Lavery is supposed to be too good for the NIFL.

He’s much more appealing in a back four compared to Browne and Rafferty.

We need 2 right backs i think anyway and to offload Rafferty

I mean sure, but I'd still be very nervous about him there, and he wouldn't be top of my list. However with wing backs, he's a significantly better prospect, same as Earl.

Fingers crossed... especially as Charlton's play-off push seems to be over:

“That run of games at Preston never came unfortunately.

"I scored in back-to-back matches against Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest then found myself back on the bench for Brentford.

“To be fair to Alex Neil, I learned a lot from him tactically. He was very meticulous in his planning of games.

“I feel for managers – they go out to win a game of football.

"They don’t go to upset people or do things viciously. They’re under a lot of pressure. I don’t hold a grudge about it.
“I back my ability and just feel I should’ve played a lot more.

“But he brought me to the club and gave me the chance to play Championship football. It cuts both ways.”

The Pompey centre half is OoC i think, Jack Whatmough. Ball playing centre half who’s played well under Cowley.