PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer gossip - Summer Window 2021

Would be happy with someone like Michael Morrison tbh.

Proper leader at the back who chips in with goals and could hopefully push on Storey and SVDB if he returns. Had a good season for Reading who just missed out on the play offs and kept many clean sheets.

I know people will go on about his age but wasn't Lucketti about 32 when he signed and he played gave 3-4 excellent years service.

Much better than Lindsay although I expect with the way PNE do things he'll probably sign on a permanent as Stoke are desperate to get him off the books.
doesn't help Lindsay's case that Bauer has no pace....

He was at Man utd and Sheff utd.
Barky was at Shitpool and loaned to Hereford, Fleetwood and Morecambe for whom he signed before joining the mighty whites.
That's a tough journey.

Barky wasn't one of the mentioned players though, seems to be specifically referencing players that left big club academy systems in search of first team football at lower levels.

Urhoghide looked a brilliant prospect for Sheffield Wednesday but that was just against Pne who aren’t very good. No wonder Barnsley are looking at him though. They seem to get these youngsters and take them to the next level before selling.

He was at Man utd and Sheff utd.
Barky was at Shitpool and loaned to Hereford, Fleetwood and Morecambe for whom he signed before joining the mighty whites.
That's a tough journey.

Barky started at the very, very bottom.

Got to give him credit for getting that big move to Morecambe and giving himself a chance in life.
I worked with a bloke who knew Barky. He told me that when he was at Shitpool, he became that disillusioned with football, wages, how he was treated, he was on the verge of quitting and considering going to university.

I worked with a bloke who knew Barky. He told me that when he was at Shitpool, he became that disillusioned with football, wages, how he was treated, he was on the verge of quitting and considering going to university.
100% correct, think Karl offered him £150pw off memory.

Very sour taste left when he left Blackpool. He was treated poorly and one of their best academy talents at the time. He knew Thompson from his time there which was a main catalyst with him signing for us.