PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer gossip - Summer Window 2021

If we can get Sepp back then we need also to sign a decent centre half.Would give us Bauer Storey Huntington Sepp + An other centre half

Anyone got any idea what James Beet actually looks like and what is his full job title and football qualifications.
Picture of him on Twitter if you have that. Not sure about your other two questions though.

Edit: Link to his LinkedIn page on Twitter.

Anyone got any idea what James Beet actually looks like and what is his full job title and football qualifications.
If you tap these into google you’ll probably find out

Edit: sorry, might come across like I’m being a knob there 😂

Not sure what he looks like, or why it matters.

Senior Recruitment analyst.

Bachelors Degree Economics (from memory, I think).
Previously part of the very successful recruitment at Barnsley .

Jimmy Dunne from Burnley looks a good prospect. Ball playing center back. Has been on loan at Accrington Stanley and Hearts in Scottish Prem. I suppose Burnley may hang on to him if they rate him. Ben Mee isn’t getting any younger but they‘re definitely weaker when he’s out.

I think we will.probably wait to see what's about after one of the most pointless clubs in WBA decide which talent they want from outside the Prem with their Parachute money before clubs like us can get a say.
I hate Parachute payments.... I will never understand why clubs get “ rewarded “ for failure..... :mad:

He’s on LinkedIn and Twitter. Has a degree in economics from the University of Sheffield and was educated at Lancaster Royal Grammar School.

Was Player Recruitment Analyst at Barnsley and now Senior Recruitment Analyst at Preston.

Well educated, had success at his last club and is a North End fan. I’d say that’s a decent CV.