PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Euros 2020

When I said Turkey would be dark horses, what I really meant was dark horses for the worst team in the competition

Was a good watch that - higher tempo than most of the Euros games so far. Was more like a premier league game than an international.
Brilliant game... now the stakes are higher in the second round of matches the tourney is starting to come to life a bit. Loved that match.

Robbie "keep it in the corner" Savage - what a tit! :ROFLMAO:

Well done Wales though - thought they were excellent albeit a bit wasteful with their chances.

Not sure it was a routine, more that Turkey were expecting them to sit there in the corner and Bale took advantage of the space. Great to see anyway!

Not sure it was a routine, more that Turkey were expecting them to sit there in the corner and Bale took advantage of the space. Great to see anyway!
I can't believe the stick Bale gets from some quarters.
At his absolute peak he was snapping at Ronaldo's and Messi's heels.
Today on his day he's still world class. His goals to games ratio at Spurs was still exceptional and yet people still say he was a failure.