PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tickets for Derby a Fiver - Proceeds to Charity.

I usually piss and moan when things aren't going well but it's more than fair to give praise when it's due.

This is an absolutely fantastic gesture by the club and I'm very proud they've done something like this.

I've already bought the 3 for 2 deal but would like the full price of my Derby ticket donated to Trevor's charities.

Well done North End!

Well done PNE. Good offer and every credit for including the Derby supporters. I hope that the club get a good turn out. I'll be wearing my flat cap and has a season ticket holder, I would support JD's suggestion and make a donation at the ground.

Bolton fans on twitter have been offering to purchase tickets for those less fortunate to attend the game.

Great gesture.

I was going to make the same gesture as I can't attend the game but would like to contribute. Do you know who I would contact at the club for this?

I can't get there, is there someone with PayPal willing to chuck a fiver in the bucket and I will send back over PayPal. Please.

Gutted to be missing this on Saturday due to the wife going into hospital for surgery. As a season ticket holder I'd love to donate too, any chance the club will set something up by the way of an online donation?

Ah cheers, did wonder the same but doubted my aptitude first.
Hope there's some left by the time I get up. Thanks.

Always worth trying different browsers with mypne. I often get an error message (on IE or Chrome) that there's an issue with my address (there isn't) but it seems to work if I try on my phone (safari).