PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cameron Archer Signs on Loan (Confirmed - January 2022)

Good news. Saw his name mentioned on here the past day or so?

Any good? Quick lad or more a physical presence? Ideally both.

He's 5ft 11inch tall, not a great height, not a detriment either, and he's somewhat nimble and agile, as well as pacey. I think he has an older brother who plays locally in the National League....is it Southport....who'll be able to keep an eye on him no doubt.

Good news if he is as good as people say that he is.

Would dearly like to see us score more than 2 goals in a game before the end of the season.

Villa fans seem to think the world of him. Clearly a talented lad.

Just hope the Town End don't get on his back like they did with Nmecha and say he's crap after 10 minutes. You know, the Nmecha who has 2 goals in the Champions League this season and is now a full international for the Germans.

Villa fans seem to think the world of him. Clearly a talented lad.

Just hope the Town End don't get on his back like they did with Nmecha and say he's crap after 10 minutes. You know, the Nmecha who has 2 goals in the Champions League this season and is now a full international for the Germans.
I just hope we aren't a stepping stone and other players who are ours don't get overlooked.

If he's the next CR7* I would be very happy.

* Robinson I mean

Just call me Voldemort;)