PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Chris Kirchner - Rumour - Possible Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard that this guy is the real deal, his interest is concrete and discussions are ongoing and have been ongoing for a while.

He has some serious money behind him by all accounts and is a big football fan. Looking to get into it for the love of the game and wants to make a real statement. Expect news sooner than you’d think.

I’ve heard that this guy is the real deal, his interest is concrete and discussions are ongoing and have been ongoing for a while.

He has some serious money behind him by all accounts and is a big football fan. Looking to get into it for the love of the game and wants to make a real statement. Expect news sooner than you’d think.
Fingers crossed that’s true then

As it's unlisted and mostly VC ownership seemingly the value of both the company and therefore his own wealth are a needle in the haystack (unless he is independently wealthy from some other ventures but again no real information seems to suggest he is prior to this)
1645006876266.png

Too many red flags though!

He's American and supported Joe Rogan on Twitter!!!!!

It was a general question not aimed at you. But for the record, Gray, possibly. Not a long list. The other thing I find curious is that despite his financial shenanigans, Trev trusted him.

There, that’s how you do it, your go touchy!
Sorry
I was on your wavelength
It’s down to time zones and the heat 🙄
Who have we had better in recent times and with consideration to how a club is run today
He does a good job overall
Of course it won’t be his idea if it’s a good thing and always his idea if it’s not so good but god it’s tiring listening to the constant blinkered agendas

From ?

Has nobody tweeted him?

Or DM'd him (whatever DM means, I presume it is a PM Private Message?).

No, I am not on Twitter.

Showing your age there, JD 😅 ;)

Loads have tweeted him but he hasn't replied to anything as of yet. He had a few discussions with Derby fans when he was in for them so if something becomes more concrete I imagine he'll reply to some of the tweets sent to him.

Just glanced at his Twitter. Doesn't seem like a crypto nut as some have said, in fact some of his likes show skepticism. Seems his interest is purely from a money making perspective which, while immoral in its own way, isn't delusional like the types who think it's some futuristic replacement for fiat currency that's going to revolutionise commerce.

Shows some nous imo.

Well like others I can’t see any serious money at all, if you can show us where it is then that’s fine.

As it stands I see borrowings.

And a couple of years ago I met a guy at a match who I’d come across in business, I’d been a witness at a high court case in Manchester where he was trying to wrongly sue someone, turns out he’s a friend of CH.

Interesting to see if anyone can come up with anything to show this guy Has genuine wealth, as it stands it’s smoke and mirrors again.

Didn't think we would need to remind users not to use libelous terms but seems we need to.

Any such posts will be edited or deleted by the mod team

Cheers

Well like others I can’t see any serious money at all, if you can show us where it is then that’s fine.

And a couple of years ago I met a guy at a match who I’d come across in business, I’d been a witness at a high court case in Manchester where he was trying to wrongly sue someone, turns out he’s a friend of CH, so he’s not averse to being taken in by the odd con man.

Interesting to see if anyone can come up with anything to show this guy Has genuine wealth, as it stands it’s smoke and mirrors again.
Glazer’s?

How long is a while? He was trying to buy Derby only 6 weeks ago
Maybe it was when he put in his Derby bid to the EFL that he came to Peter of the EFL's attention?

(He dropped his bid on Christmas Eve.)

And a couple of years ago I met a guy at a match who I’d come across in business, I’d been a witness at a high court case in Manchester where he was trying to wrongly sue someone, turns out he’s a friend of CH.

Derek isn't coming back.

Since his demise at PNE, you have had a downer on everything associated with his (previous) position.

Wind it in.

Since the sad passing of Trevor it's worth considering the possible impact of inheritance tax on his estate which kicks in at anything above £325K. The current rate is 40% and would make a significant hole in Trevor's alleged £1Billion estate. One way to avoid this is to leave the entirety of your estate to your spouse. There may be other ways to avoid inheritance tax or possibly reduce it's impact of which I'm not aware, I'm not a tax expert.

It's quite possible therefore that Mrs Hemmings will have significantly more influence in this matter than Craig? However, whilst that may well be the case, the reality is that in the unfortunate event of Mrs Hemmings passing away, the tax man will eventually catch up and take what's due to him....At that point will any member of the Hemmings family be as keen to finance the club to the tune of £10million per year? Food for thought...

Since the sad passing of Trevor it's worth considering the possible impact of inheritance tax on his estate which kicks in at anything above £325K. The current rate is 40% and would make a significant hole in Trevor's alleged £1Billion estate. One way to avoid this is to leave the entirety of your estate to your spouse. There may be other ways to avoid inheritance tax or possibly reduce it's impact of which I'm not aware, I'm not a tax expert.

It's quite possible therefore that Mrs Hemmings will have significantly more influence in this matter than Craig? However, whilst that may well be the case, the reality is that in the unfortunate event of Mrs Hemmings passing away, the tax man will eventually catch up and take what's due to him....At that point will any member of the Hemmings family be as keen to finance the club to the tune of £10million per year? Food for thought...
I suspect Hemmings escaped any significant inheritance tax liability by being Isle of Man domiciled, with (all?) his businesses registered off-shore in IoM, Jersey, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.