PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Robbo to sign tomorrow on loan with a view to it being permanent - my last piece of inside info was McGeady before he signed - don’t stick my head up and I’m not in the know like the Chips etc but do have a source that I rarely hear from but has told me it’s done …. ready to look a bell end tomorrow and apologies if the info I’ve been told is incorrect ….
Oh well, it's only your credibility at stake! 😂

What's the latest from your "source"?

Quite possibly the hottest day in my life and I’m 62
Yes agree... Its hotter than the 70s..mind you I was running around playing footie and such in those days, we both know it won't last though. Keep in the shade and take plenty of water in.

No it's off topic but just seen this on Twitter... Thought it might lighten the mood😉...

"As the weather is so hot I thought I'd offer the Hermes driver a nice cold bottle of water. When he said yes I drop kicked it over my neighbours garden into the rose bush and told him I'd left it in a designated place!!"
😂
In a good mood now.... CR7 is signing tonight come on. 🙏

Yes agree... Its hotter than the 70s..mind you I was running around playing footie and such in those days, we both know it won't last though. Keep in the shade and take plenty of water in.
I’m going to the Farnborough Airshow tomorrow with work…. It’s meant to be 38 degrees !!