PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Isnt linked to us but a stats account I follow has highlighted Brook Norton-Cuffy as a good RB/RWB option for a champ team. Impressed at Lincoln apparently and a name I havent come across.

Isnt linked to us but a stats account I follow has highlighted Brook Norton-Cuffy as a good RB/RWB option for a champ team. Impressed at Lincoln apparently and a name I havent come across.
Been mentioned a few times on here as a loan option.

Did really well at Lincoln and the Championship will be the next step.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Lashers in for him with Gabriel injured and Sterling returned to Chelsea. Appleton will know him well from last year at Lincoln.

Quite possibly the hottest day in my life and I’m 62

You're 1 year older than me Ando, do remember ‘76 also being warm, consistently hot over many days (35°?) but no one day with record breaking temperatures.
Highest temp today 37°, London of course, but tomorrow forecast as 40° to break all records.
Lived in tropics in Africa & seen hot weather & had heat-stroke. If you have to be outside tomorrow, be bloody careful folks.

Been mentioned a few times on here as a loan option.

Did really well at Lincoln and the Championship will be the next step.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Lashers in for him with Gabriel injured and Sterling returned to Chelsea. Appleton will know him well from last year at Lincoln.
Forgot about that connection… BUT would he want to live near Blackpool ??

You're 1 year older than me Ando, do remember ‘76 also being warm, consistently hot over many days (35°?) but no one day with record breaking temperatures.
Highest temp today 37°, London of course, but tomorrow forecast as 40° to break all records.
Lived in tropics in Africa & seen hot weather & had heat-stroke. If you have to be outside tomorrow, be bloody careful folks.
I can remember staying in a holiday flat in Morecambe (it was much better in those days!) without a fridge. The memory of warm milk on the cereal every morning lives on!

Heysham Head, illuminations at Happy Mount Park, rock pools, pleasure beach (as it was then), Marineland - no need to leave the place for the week.