PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Monarchy

Should the monarchy be abolished?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why people would think this ceremonial, non-political power holding role that exists to bring in tourists would behave any differently....

You'd be straight on taking the piss if a load of Hippies where out protesting on Christmas day 🤣

How was your Christmas anyway Snickers ?
Wonderful thanks Winks, even better now I’m sat having a drink in a fantastic 5 star hotel in Turkey 😀
Merry Christmas, I hope you and yours had a good one.

You were very lucky with the weather - has been very warm for this time of year! Glad you had a good time.
We were. We were able to sunbathe between 11 am and 3 pm then it got a bit chilly. it was my 3rd time in Turkey, I had 2 lads' holidays back in the day, but this was a bit different. Antalya Old Town is stunning, as is typical for that part of the world and the history is very interesting. On top of that we had the best hotel I have ever stayed in.