PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the truth of the situation, CH is not being a cheapskate and by all accounts wants north end to do well and get to the premier league. However, Trevor hasn’t transferred his billion pound fortune directly into CH’s account and from someone inside the club, ‘Trevor’s money has been tied into trust funds and businesses which can’t just be accessed’.

I believe that if Trevor was still here, he would sanction the strengthening of the squad, the problem is, Craig has a budget to keep us afloat year on year until we are sold, but doesn’t have the billions available readily which everyone talks about.
Is there not a legally-binding "Release-Point" (ie a date) for this ?
Being tied-up benefits - who/ what
organisation exactly ?

Could Elliott Anderson be classed as top end of the pitch? Chip didn't specify strikers.

Could Elliott Anderson be classed as top end of the pitch? Chip didn't specify strikers.

Lowe came out in a press conference today and said he wasn't one we needed/were looking at.

We don't do quality here! Keep up, SF

Reactions: SF
I tell you what, I'm loving this from you.

Proper on one today and I'm all for it. Brilliant read. Well done son.

I've fucking detested Peter Ridsdale since I contacted him about 10 years ago asking him what made him spend our limited budget on Stuart Beavon when my Weymouth supporting family said he wasn't good enough for them and his response was "Have any of your family got 15 years of experience in football?"

Fella wants castration for what he's done to this football club over the last 5 years, never mind his entire failed tenure.

I've fucking detested Peter Ridsdale since I contacted him about 10 years ago asking him what made him spend our limited budget on Stuart Beavon when my Weymouth supporting family saidhe wasn't good enough for them and his response was "Have any of your family got 15 years of experience in football?"

Fella wants castration for what he's done to this football club over the last 5 years, never mind his entire failed tenure.

I'm glad there's a few of us who have always seen him for the piece of shit he truly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.