PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Surely they’ll need to open it up to non-members by the end of the week otherwise it’s gonna be like 15,000 attendance
It’s certainly not going to be a sell out that’s for sure….

Never mind, we can do a rendition of “ we couldn’t sell all our tickets ! “

My brother has just been down to the ticket office. Said it was very busy for what he expected. Also said there was a girl buying tickets who was just reading names off the PNEFC twitter account followers seeing who hadn't bought their ticket 🤣. Cheeky.

I do also want to see Evans clothesline a few of their defenders

Erik Deir is the one for him to wind up.

Not only is he crap defender he gets wound up very easily.

Looks a bit better now but still not great. Maybe we'll get 12k home fans so heading towards 18k if they sell out, which I don't think they have as yet.

I said it wouldn't sell out as soon as it was drawn. Spurs aren't a pull.

Regardless of how depressing PNE are, there's no talk of it not selling out if we drew Utd, City, Liverpool, Chelsea, or Arsenal.

Spurs are very much in the Everton, West Ham, Villa, and Newcastle bracket.

Erik Deir is the one for him to wind up.

Not only is he crap defender he gets wound up very easily.
Played Sanchez, Davies and Tanganga last round. None of whom have an physical presence