PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

I said it wouldn't sell out as soon as it was drawn. Spurs aren't a pull.

Regardless of how depressing PNE are, there's no talk of it not selling out if we drew Utd, City, Liverpool, Chelsea, or Arsenal.

Spurs are very much in the Everton, West Ham, Villa, and Newcastle bracket.
I must admit when it was first drawn I thought that it would easily sell out, but you were correct…..

Probably going to be about 17/18K

I thought I read about a week ago that Spurs had sold out….

Sold out easily. All sold to the top 1/3 of season ticket holders in terms of loyalty points. In other words the top 14k of ST holders in terms of LPs bought the whole allocation. There were 28k STs that didn't get a look in.

Pretty sure we would have sold 10k I'd we had been given them. Whether they all go is another matter.

Bought my tickets online this morning... In the space of this morning a lot more red blocks have appeared for seat availability. The invincibles has sold out & red blocks appearing in the AKTE...Even the Finney has a red block. Seems many may have been swayed on the back of a decent result at the weekend & the realisation that despite our dire home form, this is still a tie worth attending. Reckon we wont be too far short of a sell out

Bought my tickets online this morning... In the space of this morning a lot more red blocks have appeared for seat availability. The invincibles has sold out & red blocks appearing in the AKTE...Even the Finney has a red block. Seems many may have been swayed on the back of a decent result at the weekend & the realisation that despite our dire home form, this is still a tie worth attending. Reckon we wont be too far short of a sell out
Also only just gone on general sale. Won't sell our but will be somewhere between 18-20k.

one of these is a cup game against a Premier league club full of internationals, the other is a league match against a team we play every season, sales for the big cup game not looking too good

1674478055710.png1674478079256.png

one of these is a cup game against a Premier league club full of internationals, the other is a league match against a team we play every season, sales for the big cup game not looking too good

View attachment 10769View attachment 10770

It is worth noting the league game does include under 11's and exiles who probably won't be too many attending Spurs.

The amount if season ticket holders who have not rushed to buy tickets should be of concern to the owners though.

It is worth noting the league game does include under 11's and exiles who probably won't be too many attending Spurs.

The amount if season ticket holders who have not rushed to buy tickets should be of concern to the owners though.
I only bought mine on Sunday John, after my reserved status had long gone….

Others might be doing the same…..

Sold out easily. All sold to the top 1/3 of season ticket holders in terms of loyalty points. In other words the top 14k of ST holders in terms of LPs bought the whole allocation. There were 28k STs that didn't get a look in.

Pretty sure we would have sold 10k I'd we had been given them. Whether they all go is another matter.
Yeah, I guess it’s more about the loyalty points as opposed to attending the game ??

I said it wouldn't sell out as soon as it was drawn. Spurs aren't a pull.

Regardless of how depressing PNE are, there's no talk of it not selling out if we drew Utd, City, Liverpool, Chelsea, or Arsenal.

Spurs are very much in the Everton, West Ham, Villa, and Newcastle bracket.
I wouldn’t be going even if it was one of the top 4 elite.
The product at home is shite….pub and curry for me for same price as a ticket.