PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Maguire has joined Coventry City on a permanent basis.

As far as strikers who have played for us for a long period of time he's up there with the worst, got off to a decent start but I'm glad I don't have to watch him play for us again, probably a decent bloke, maybe a bit of a fanny I reckon.

There will always be a sense of what could have been for Seani without his injuries. Electric in that first season.

There will always be a sense of what could have been for Seani without his injuries. Electric in that first season.

Agree. Always liked Seanie. Was a really exciting player when he first signed but the injuries have meant he has had to adapt his game. Still a good footballer and always have 100% but unfortunately done at this level

Wish him the best of luck. Always gave 100%, pre injury he was immense, post injury he has been crap but I believe that is down to the toll the injuries had on him & is not me having a dig at him.

Putting my Preston cap back on, that contract extension was absolutely fucking stupid (again!) and I would not be at all surprised if the deal involves us paying off some of his remaining contract. I'm sure his agent would have been touting him around, we obviously wanted him off the books, if you were Coventry would you offer to match his wages? I wouldn't.

Best of luck, Seani.

Absolutely superb when he 1st arrived, pace, goals, movement, the lot.

Whilst the goals have dried up, he still remained an intelligent and important team player - emphasis on the words "team player" - when he played.

Too many simply looked at the lack of goals and allowed that to blur out other qualities he possesses.

He'll receive a loud round of applause off myself when he returns to Deepdale later on in the season.

Always gave 100% for the shirt, never hid nor shirked during a match.

What could have been though but for that awful injury away to Fulham...

Best of luck, Seani.

Absolutely superb when he 1st arrived, pace, goals, movement, the lot.

Whilst the goals have dried up, he still remained an intelligent and important team player - emphasis on the words "team player" - when he played.

Too many simply looked at the lack of goals and allowed that to blur out other qualities he possesses.

He'll receive a loud round of applause off myself when he returns to Deepdale later on in the season.

Always gave 100% for the shirt, never hid nor shirked during a match.

What could have been though but for that awful injury away to Fulham...
Stats never lie JD.

Strikers are always judged on their goal returns.

Better than Kevin Davies 4 in 70 tho.

Abysmal

Churlish to be negative or small minded about this deal- Mr Lowe didn't want him, he wasn't going to get any squad time amidst the Premier League loanees and we've offered him a fair opportunity to rebuild his career.
Good PNE business all round.