PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

We’ve had 5.

Those
I’m glad I didn’t get excited about this game.
Crap. Didn’t even have a go.
Same old North End

Was on my phone most of the time. Had little reason to look up for 90 mins. Watched Weston Super Mare lose earlier to Truro, never looked away and was gripped by the endeavour, the action and attacking intent. Says it all.

Shrug. We kept it tight, but got broken open by a worldie.

From there, having to push more, we were just as ineffective, but much softer defensively.

I would guess that quite a few of the Spurs starting 11 are paid individually about the same as our starting 11.
And people complain about defensive line ups 😂

Shame ledson didn't stay with son....
He wasn't watching, moved away, gave son a few yards, invitation to strike a winner.

I thought you'd fucked off?🤣
It was a serious question. You’d hope he wouldn’t survive the current cost cutting regime if it has any genuine desire to see value for money.

He’s non league standard from a technical perspective.

Pass completion from Browne just isn't good enough generally these days. I actually thought today he would step up as he seems so fucking sulky in league games but no, it's not lack of application, he just can't pass/cross.

I hate the fact he is always shoe horned in.
“….these days….”😂😂😂😂😂