PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what time Ryan is doing his press conference, normally around now, but I wonder if he will delay until lunchtime to see if we get anyone signed by 12pm.

If it was £5M … wow! I’m sure that would have been a structured bid, over a period of time - but wow.

From a footballing perspective I think he'll live to regret that decision. Whilst he might get game time for Leicester this season, if they go up he'll find himself back in exactly the same position he is currently in at Everton. At least here he'd be a regular starter regardless of what division we're in.

But, you never know, he might end up back here on loan in january if he doesn't hit the ground running!

Wonder what time Ryan is doing his press conference, normally around now, but I wonder if he will delay until lunchtime to see if we get anyone signed by 12pm.
Imagine he would push it back again maybe, I'd love us to do live press conferences that would be fun 😅

From a footballing perspective I think he'll live to regret that decision. Whilst he might get game time for Leicester this season, if they go up he'll find himself back in exactly the same position he is currently in at Everton. At least here he'd be a regular starter regardless of what division we're in.

But, you never know, he might end up back here on loan in january if he doesn't hit the ground running!
Totally agree… we might get him on loan in Jan!!

Swear I’ve just seen David Nugent at the tickled trout
Bit early for that, Nugent prefers closer to the line

Wonder if we will sign someone before the press conference 👀

Isn't the Press Conference on a Thursday?

Has anyone purchase Riddler the Chipbarn

Bg1WevFCcAA-B5b.jpg

That’s my feeling too. He’ll have to do exceedingly well to shine there - but if he does, then he’s really going to fly. One of those life decisions that’s not easy.

Am I alone in thinking the third mystery signing (the difficult one) was Cannon? If Leicester have got him I'm guessing it will be two today, all done and dusted by 3.00pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.