PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED FA Cup Round 3 Details - - Chelsea (A) 6th Jan, 5.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t sell out think we will be lucky to sell 5,000

Will depend on if they can get a train on and or they do a deal on the coaches.

Also worth considering the amount of exiles we have, who will probably find this game easier to attend than most.

I think you will be surprised.

Last edited:
I'm surprised why so many folk seem to be trying all manner of logistical travel nightmares and against the idea of using a perfectly hassle-free club coach service that just gets you straight there and back at a fraction of the cost.
For me it's a non starter mate. I may be doing Coach Service a disservice but all I can envisage is a Bog that's rancid and out of action by about Wigan. And that's on the way there. And there's no Bar.

Apologies to those that love the Coach

We have booked car parking £12.00 - 20 mins walk away with Just Park - looking forward to it already!

For me it's a non starter mate. I may be doing Coach Service a disservice but all I can envisage is a Bog that's rancid and out of action by about Wigan. And that's on the way there. And there's no Bar.

Apologies to those that love the Coach
I would never go by coach ...

Will depend on if they can get a train on and or they do a deal on the coaches.

Also worth considering the amount of exiles we have, who will probably find this game easier to attend than most.

I think you will be surprised.
It's been a while since I took mrs Soapy down the bridge.

I'm surprised why so many folk seem to be trying all manner of logistical travel nightmares and against the idea of using a perfectly hassle-free club coach service that just gets you straight there and back at a fraction of the cost.
I haven’t ruled out Megabus. 😜😜😜😜

Because not everyone will be travelling from Preston!

I think we'll sell whatever we're given. Bit of a novelty.

After last seasons surrender Lowe (assuming he's still in the job) needs to acknowledge the efforts the away support make and throw the fucking kitchen sink at it. Nothing less will do.

I went on the Megabus once a few years ago. Never again.

I'd pay whatever I could afford to get there rather than have to endure that again.
Yes. Got to say from what I’ve heard it’s not a pleasant experience. Maybe I’ll walk. 😜

Decided to get a train down Saturday morning, and then back Sunday morning. Booked a family room at Premier Inn in Brentford for £55.

Last edited:
I went on the Megabus once a few years ago. Never again.

I'd pay whatever I could afford to get there rather than have to endure that again.

I’ve occasionally used Flix and National Express, albeit for relatively short trips and they’ve been perfectly fine.

I felt a lot less secure on the Greyhound Bus from Nashville to Memphis, that’s for bloody sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.