PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED FA Cup Round 3 Details - - Chelsea (A) 6th Jan, 5.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll sell whatever we're given. Bit of a novelty.

After last seasons surrender Lowe (assuming he's still in the job) needs to acknowledge the efforts the away support make and throw the fucking kitchen sink at it. Nothing less will do.
Absolutely 100% this.

I’m one of a handful who are standing by Lowe on here, and don’t want the club to pot him.

But anything less than a full strength team out for the Chelsea tie will be utterly disgusting.

I thought that ticket details would have been published by now….
Me too. Obviously we’ve had prices and the allocation, but not on sale yet. However, I did note Sunderland went on sale today, so maybe that was part of the plan, not release them both on the same day. That was what I had assumed so I looked on the Chelsea website, not on sale for home fans either.

Me too. Obviously we’ve had prices and the allocation, but not on sale yet. However, I did note Sunderland went on sale today, so maybe that was part of the plan, not release them both on the same day. That was what I had assumed so I looked on the Chelsea website, not on sale for home

Me too. Obviously we’ve had prices and the allocation, but not on sale yet. However, I did note Sunderland went on sale today, so maybe that was part of the plan, not release them both on the same day. That was what I had assumed so I looked on the Chelsea website, not on sale for home fans either.
Agree. Cannot finalise plans until we know for sure we have tickets.
A few obstacles put in the way travel wise with rail and tube works.

Any chance of any train strikes at the time? Genuine question, it's only a mode of transport I use every 5 years or so.
Not that I don't like trains, I do, and have a lot of sympathy for the drivers and all.
Just wondering about making it in to London.

Any chance of any train strikes at the time? Genuine question, it's only a mode of transport I use every 5 years or so.
Not that I don't like trains, I do, and have a lot of sympathy for the drivers and all.
Just wondering about making it in to London.

On paper they have until 14 days before to call action, so Dec 22nd would be the time they had to call for the dates. At the start of December strikes Avanti West Coast was out on the Sunday but not the Saturday. Technically if you bought a ticket now and then they did announce a strike the rules normally would allow a refund as the service wouldn't be running

It’s only 3 weeks on Saturday to the game against Chelsea, I thought that the ticket sale arrangements would have been released by now….

Status
Not open for further replies.