PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2008/2009 season the last time we never signed someone in January? But that was at a time you could loan players afterwards, which we did with Andrew Davies and Lee Williamson.

Fuck me, either we are extremely deluded and believe our squad is perfect for the first winter in the last 15 seasons, or we really have just written off the next 6 months.

We are officially the most boring team in England.

Can I get a refund on my season ticket , the rest of the season is pointless ( well I hope it’s not literally but it definitely feels that way) . another four months of watching Lowe’s shite tactics, the club’s neglect of any type of progression or any plan to take the club forward and the complete disregard of the fans the silence from them is deafening.
I personally am not even sure if I will go on Saturday or the rest of the season unless something changes Lowe being sacked would definitely be a start . After 50 years plus watching North End I don’t think I’ve felt more apathetic towards the club . As for getting a Season ticket next year not a chance .

Can I get a refund on my season ticket , the rest of the season is pointless ( well I hope it’s not literally but it definitely feels that way) . another four months of watching Lowe’s shite tactics, the club’s neglect of any type of progression or any plan to take the club forward and the complete disregard of the fans the silence from them is deafening.
I personally am not even sure if I will go on Saturday or the rest of the season unless something changes Lowe being sacked would definitely be a start . After 50 years plus watching North End I don’t think I’ve felt more apathetic towards the club . As for getting a Season ticket next year not a chance .

Shit fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.