PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

I wonder what the sales figures for England shirts are these days compared to say the 90s/2000’s. Seems that the England has lost its appeal with many - mainly premier league clubs fans
I think it is just football fans that are ripped off, England Rugby Shirts are good quality, 100% cotton and £74, youngsters ones £59. You can buy the unofficial ones, good quality, for about £20/30. It is football fans that have to fork out huge amounts, new kits every year, poor quality, none of them made from cotton, always made from petrochemical shit.

I still have an England Rugby shirt, with the Red Rose on one side and the PNE badge on the other side, looks really, and superb quality, made it after the Enterprise one I had, all the letters fell off.

https://www.rugbystore.co.uk/international/england

Last edited:
Like with iptv, make things so expensive and people will just buy copies. Dad’s friend has just come back from Thailand, new home England shirt, £15.

Looks decent but will have to compare it with a replica bought for £85 over here!

Already someone selling knock off home and away England shirts at work for £25. Quality looks good but only just realised it has that woke multicoloured St George flag on the collar 🙄

Never paying 125 quid for a footie shirt, but not sure why people are getting worked up about the flag element. It's just design, it's not an attack on national values. Why is everything about culture wars these days?
I don't believe any group in this country needs to feel excluded anymore apart from the poor souls on low pay who can't afford the kits or go and pay to watch a game. Doubt the FA would insert a hammer and sickle emblem on the kit to represent the millions of working class in this country who can no longer follow football though.

I don't believe any group in this country needs to feel excluded anymore apart from the poor souls on low pay who can't afford the kits or go and pay to watch a game. Doubt the FA would insert a hammer and sickle emblem on the kit to represent the millions of working class in this country who can no longer follow football though.
Going to watch England is more affordable than many clubs in the country for a family. Always thousands of seats at £25 adults, £12.50 kids in family areas.

Why though? Who has asked for it. Why do a minority of weirdos have so much influence. I can't see Spain, Italy, France etc ever changing their national flag for some virtue signalling prick
That’s because those countries are proud of who they are and their heritage , cue people on here now referring to English patriots as flagshaggers - where is winky by the way ??

That’s because those countries are proud of who they are and their heritage , cue people on here now referring to English patriots as flagshaggers - where is winky by the way ??
Why do the Teletubbies go to the toilet together? Because there's only one Tinkie Winkie.

The FA have changed the flag of st George, it's real mate.

Why though? Who has asked for it. Why do a minority of weirdos have so much influence. I can't see Spain, Italy, France etc ever changing their national flag for some virtue signalling prick

FYI: Nike changed the design in an attempt to give it a "modern twist", by taking colours appearing on England's training kit in 1966. So stop being a bunch of snowflakes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But what about this shocking aberration from 2012 with the Union Jack?!

No one gave a flying fuck then and I can’t understand why they do now.

But what about this shocking aberration from 2012 with the Union Jack?!

No one gave a flying fuck then and I can’t understand why they do now.
I gave a flying fuck then and I also give a flying fuck now. It's (yet) another attempt to erase our traditions and replace them with woke shite!