PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Get Adidas in.

Bin off Castore.

Reclaim the shop PNE.

@Ando60 is unemployed. He can run the shop. Spend less than £50 and you're subjected to an awful tale of bygone youth!!

Guaranteed multi sales!!
Someone surely has to do an AI pic of Ando serving PNE brand red wine in the club shop with barely any other stock (clothing/accessories) around?

Get Adidas in.

Bin off Castore.

Reclaim the shop PNE.

@Ando60 is unemployed. He can run the shop. Spend less than £50 and you're subjected to an awful tale of bygone youth!!

Guaranteed multi sales!!

I believe you mean . . . spend over £100 and you can be regaled with the heroic athletic exploits of a local legend. Guaranteed record sales!

I Win Take That GIF by Film Riot

:ROFLMAO:

PSC MOU Minutes

3. Merchandising
BA said there was still some negative feedback about stock and online purchases. BR explained that shirt sales had this year been their biggest in over two decades. He explained the process for ordering in 2023/24, whereby Castore has received the last three years of sales to base their order on, but sales had far outstripped this. A re-order was made in early July and this had to be manufactured overseas and then shipped over. This arrived late November and again many sizes sold in huge numbers; demand was a lot higher than anticipated. BR continued to say that many of the ranges of accessories had not arrived until late, but the preparation for 2024/25 is a long way ahead, with huge ranges of items ordered, to massively increase what was available. He also explained that Castore had recently made changes of their mail order system - as all online sales were sold from their distribution centre - not Deepdale, and they were looking to improve this. BA and BR agreed to try and broaden the breadth of sharing of this information as well as including on the minutes for the meeting.

Just been to Deepdale to get an extra ticket for the Good Friday game ……

Whilst I was there I decided to go into the club shop and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised…

Lots of T-Shirts, Training tops, Scarves , Mugs, Hats, a full range of sizes for all 3 kits…… plus a load of other accessories.

The lady in the shop was very attentive and helpful….

Just been to Deepdale to get an extra ticket for the Good Friday game ……

Whilst I was there I decided to go into the club shop and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised…

Lots of T-Shirts, Training tops, Scarves , Mugs, Hats, a full range of sizes for all 3 kits…… plus a load of other accessories.

The lady in the shop was very attentive and helpful….
Here's the shopkeeper 10 seconds after you'd left, Ando
1709585693168.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading earlier Castore has made a deal to market Umbro in the UK. Maybe Umbro on our kit next season?

Last edited:
Horrendous cost, I would never pay that……..
Agree Ando, absolute insult to all football support of the national team.
Like to to hear the F.A.'s stance on these prices, oh wait a minute , when did that embarrassing shower realise or indeed care about their income or where it came from.
Disgraceful.

I thought our kits were expensive, but the price of the new England shirts is rediculous!

£124 for a footie shirt, that is ridiculous. I am glad my offspring are adults, wouldn't like to have youngsters coming through the door asking for the England Kit.

Football kits, mobile phones, play stations and Xbox. Who would be a parent nowadays.

I wonder what the sales figures for England shirts are these days compared to say the 90s/2000’s. Seems that the England has lost its appeal with many - mainly premier league clubs fans