PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

Starting to piss me off now.

3 wins on the spin. Barnsley next who are in horrible form.

Really need an Oxford win on Tuesday night.

Worrying thing is that even if Oxford win, Lashers can still catch Barnsley.

Barnsley play Pompey on Tuesday night and Pompey win the league if they win so that’s a tough game. They then travel to Gloomfield.

If Blackpool win that, then Barnsley will have to win in their final game of the season to guarantee Top 6 and with their current form that’s not a given.

That’s not even considering the fact that Oxford may not win again.

Barnsley play Pompey on Tuesday night and Pompey win the league if they win so that’s a tough game. They then travel to Gloomfield.

If Blackpool win that, then Barnsley will have to win in their final game of the season to guarantee Top 6 and with their current form that’s not a given.

They've played 3 dogshite teams, only managed 1-0 wins in each and as a result they've lost ground on Oxford on goal difference.

Barnsley are faltering but they only need two more points to be assured of a finish above Lashers.

Oxford play on Tuesday & Friday, both games would expect them to win given the form they're in. If Barnsley also manage a freak away win at Pompey it'll be curtains for the draggers.

They've played 3 dogshite teams, only managed 1-0 wins in each and as a result they've lost ground on Oxford on goal difference.

Barnsley are faltering but they only need two more points to be assured of a finish above Lashers.

Oxford play on Tuesday & Friday, both games would expect them to win given the form they're in. If Barnsley also manage a freak away win at Pompey it'll be curtains for the draggers.

But if not?

Not confident until it’s mathematically impossible.

Stop panicking. Why are they pissing you off?

Oxfords opponents on Tuesday are Lincoln. If Lincoln nick a win they’ll overtake Blackpool
A win for Oxford and Blackpool can only equal their total and would need to overturn the GD advantage that Oxford have. If they fail to beat Barnsley it’s game over.
Out of their own hands for sure.

Barnsley have not been playing well for weeks so they still need points to get in there. I did think Lincoln would get top 6 after scoring 5 & 6 goals for number of games. Stevenage have had an decent season. Blackpool problem is losing against sides near bottom half they don't score loads either. Oxford have 2 home games this week they will be targeting them 2 ones.

I’ve just been banned for replying to a thread that they made after tonight’s game. One of their lot posted:
Preston NE = stagnant Blackpool = rollercoaster
So I replied:
“Next season we will be in the Championship whilst ‘Pool = stagnation in League One”
Given what We8PNE posts on here how is my post false or abusive?