PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

I’ve just been banned for replying to a thread that they made after tonight’s game. One of their lot posted:

So I replied:
“Next season we will be in the Championship whilst ‘Pool = stagnation in League One”
Given what We8PNE posts on here how is my post false or abusive?
I’ve been banned twice just for sharing facts.

I’ve just been banned for replying to a thread that they made after tonight’s game. One of their lot posted:

So I replied:
“Next season we will be in the Championship whilst ‘Pool = stagnation in League One”
Banned for that!!!!!!!!
Just leave the sad, interbred delusional fuckers to themselves.
They're not worth a crap.

Listening to a report on a news channel about the cost of food and how it came down again last month.
Interviewed a random shopper in Blackpool who's comment was basically as follow
"Yeh! they go on about essentials coming down in price but they haven't. Milk, bread and cigarettes are all ridiculously high 🤣🤣

So I replied:
You are dealing in facts….

Hadn’t even noticed Oxford lost at home Tuesday night

Draw tonight might not be enough

Huge game for the lashers against Barnsley tomorrow

Win tomorrow and they take it to the final day

Fucking knew they’d somehow wangle their way into contention. Euh.
They need to win their last 2 games (Barnsley and Reading home and away respectively) and hope 2 out of 3 of Barnsley, Lincoln and Oxford drop points on the final day. Or in the case of Lincoln either today or final day.
The fact that Barnsley still need points today may hopefully make the game harder for Lashers.

Beating Barnsley and Lincoln are losing, have very little doubt they’ll make their way into the playoffs now, momentum seems to be with them.

Yeah, they'll nick 6th, and probably fluke their way through them. Oxford have Exeter on the final day who are absolutely flying.

They're a waste of a place in the Championship mind, straight back down.