PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

Foo Fighters, Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland. Saturday 20th January. Support from The Breeders and Dick Move.

Nearly 3 hours of fucking awesome music. I saw the Foos at Wembley in 2008 and they were good, tonight they were phenomenal. A quality appearance from Jack Black singing AC/DC’s Big Balls as well.

Foo Fighters, Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland. Saturday 20th January. Support from The Breeders and Dick Move.

Nearly 3 hours of fucking awesome music. I saw the Foos at Wembley in 2008 and they were good, tonight they were phenomenal. A quality appearance from Jack Black singing AC/DC’s Big Balls as well.

The Breeders ❤️

Depeche Mode Monday AO Arena.
Brilliant night.

If you filmed that from your seat, you're probably just about where we were for Madness just before Xmas. Which was great.

Not been there much. Oasis in about 1994 (Nynex??) , 3 trips to young Voices, which was fucking painful (sorry kids) but great venue

Ooh it’s just been announced that Ride are playing in a fairly small venue in Belfast in September.

Same place as The Charlatans did a year or so ago.

I vaguely recall seeing them together at Blackpool years ago I think…

Against my better judgement, I’ve got tickets for The Last Dinner Party here too.