PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. B

It’s official - well sort of!

What sort of crowds do Burnley get now that they have been in the premier league for a number of years . Burnley were never any bigger than North End so why can't we get bigger gates as well ambition and success breeds positivity the local public will come back and we will also be able to keep...
  2. B

It’s official - well sort of!

Bloody disgrace the way we are being run its a wonder we even get 10 thousand on the way the loyal fans get treated.Its a joke we have a millionaire owner that will not support the manager when we are in with a chance of being in the top 6 and possible promotion to the premier league .We are in...
  3. B

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Blackpool look really good well organised team slick and well coached and organised .we will have trouble beating them next season and oh yes got a great goalkeeper !
  4. B

PNE Youth Team: 2020/21 season

Why do we bother no ambition we are going nowhere, just sick of it
  5. B

Carlo Nash

Wish we had Billy now .The way this club as been run its as though the owner doesn't and the board don't want promotion to the Prem and they wonder why we get poor crowds most of the Preston public got pissed off with same old excuses. If we had any ambition we need a under 21 or 23s team to...
  6. B

We need to invest in our young players and have under 21s or 23s otherwise whats the point most teams with any ambition do bring through young players .We ruin them they have to go to other clubs like Blackburn ,Burnley and many more to advance there career after PNE chuck them on the scrap heap...
  7. B

Match Day - PNE v Derby County - 20/04/2021- Championship

I can't believe Brown is on and captain as well shocking ,just hope Frankie doesn't get the job on a permanently.
  8. B

Time for Bayliss surely??

We need a under 23s squad it the the only way to bring on young talent but will Hemmings do it ?? I don't think so !!
  9. B

Match Day - Stoke City v PNE - 17/04/21 - KO:12:30 - Championship

I don't know why he is picked every week, he did nothing but give the ball away with terrible passing and should not be captain if a good offer comes in I would sell .
  10. B

Team for Saturday

You gotta be joking !!!
  11. B

Jordan Storey

He is young and to say get rid you are an idiot and know nothing about football .I think he is improving now he is getting more regular games he will be a really good player and a first team regular
  12. B

Chris Sedgwick on Billy Davies.

Yes your dead right mate I was at Tom Finneys last game at home we have done nothing ever since . Its a shame being such club with a great history, no wonder our gates are so low and people say we can't compete and yet for years we have ran it like a little bloody tuck shop . we were a lot...
  13. B

I wish Billy would come back and this time support him he was let down badly by PNE ,Shaw the board and Hemings .I think Hemings uses PNE as a tax dodge otherwise when we do have chance to get promotion he sells our best players and buys inferior players on the cheap and worst of all he also...
  14. B

It takes one to know one as the saying goes Billy was the best manager ever let down by PNE and Derick Shaw the players all loved him
  15. B

If not Neil then who?

they can be under a more adventurist coaching, the whole team has been stifled and being restrained from playing there natural game .We also need a under 23s so all the players are getting match time good for young players coming through too from the youth team.
  16. B

Don't know why the bother with youths whats the point it just a dead end road . we need a proper academy to develop our young talent to step up to a under 23 s or under 21s Look at Blackburn bringing there young players through .We never want to spend any money on a good player so why not...
  17. B

Adam O'Reilly loaned to Waterford

The young players don't have a chance to develop at PNE they just run into a dead end any young kid that wants a future in football don't come to PNE go somewhere they have a good academy. Ambitious clubs like Blackburn Burnley and most of the championship clubs develop good young players .It...
  18. B

Match Day - Cardiff v PNE - 20/02/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

What a load of crap just go Neil your times up
  19. B

Formation at home. Time for 3-5-2 ?

I agree with everything you say you are right on the ball well done good post mate