PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

“Multiple stabbings”

We really do live in a shocking and sad world these days hearing about it hopefully most got away. 💙

Hope @Muzza is alright.

I know that’s his neck of the woods.

Absolutely horrific scenes.

Thank God they’ve ended the evil cunt.
Not what you expect to happen in Australia.

Perhaps @Muzza will be able to confirm what's actually happening. BBC reporting it was a lone male so probably a mental health episode. The far-right online claiming that it's happened near a Jewish owned store.

Hope @Muzza is alright.

I know that’s his neck of the woods.

Absolutely horrific scenes.

Thank God they’ve ended the evil cunt.

Not what you expect to happen in Australia.

Perhaps @Muzza will be able to confirm what's actually happening. BBC reporting it was a lone male so probably a mental health episode. The far-right online claiming that it's happened near a Jewish owned store.
I'm all good thanks. It's about a 5 min drive/20 min walk from my place, and I usually bob in there at weekends. Was actually leaving the beach at the time it happened though and was planning on going there. Could still hear the choppers for a good couple of hours after it happened.

Horrible stuff. Seen some footage of him running through the mall with the knife. I don't know about it being outside a Jewish store, it's a big mall with lots of stores, but there is a decent Jewish contingent in Bondi area.

7 dead including the attacker. 9 month old girl in hospital with serious injuries. They've confirmed he acted alone.

GLDwPLvXEAAZpdz

GLEcOT0WoAIEgLO

Deffo sounds like a guy who would be involved in a global intifada.

I trust that ms Riley will now be making a very public apology for her disgusting Islamophobic comments.

Im afraid the BBC breakfast (Naga) also reported an unsubstantiated link of the massacre to being an anti Jewish attack at around 9am. I couldn't quite believe they would be so irresponsible within minutes of their first reports of the incident. In danger of turning itself into a speculative gossip news channel.