PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

19 Year Old Girl Shot Dead In Blackburn

I love these police interrogation videos.

Have you seen the Cpt. Russell Williams interrogation video, in its 2hr+ entirety?

A harrowing listen when the detective finally gets him to admit his guilt, and talk him through each crime....but a joy to watch the brilliant detective relentlessly pressuring the asshole into submission.

Yes I have seen that one. Apparently regarded as a sort of gold standard of interrogation technique and used as a training video for interrogation technique all over the English speaking world.

Yes I have seen that one. Apparently regarded as a sort of gold standard of interrogation technique and used as a training video for interrogation technique all over the English speaking world.

Yeah, he's very very good. Apparently the Canadian interrogators are considered amongst the very best on the planet.

Yeah, he's very very good. Apparently the Canadian interrogators are considered amongst the very best on the planet.

I felt that in the one I posted the two worked masterfully as a team to relatively quickly pick him apart. First get him to lie before telling him we have video and we know she never left your car. The woman becoming somewhat more aggressive and emotional than the man. "where is she, where is Savannah"

He was doomed from that point and I suppose you could call his breakdown when left alone afterwards sort of harrowing but I had no pity for him.

He actually said it himself, the very reason I have no pity for him. He sobbed "why didn't you just tell her to leave you alone" Yes indeed, problem solved. No dead teenage girl no family suffering extreme grief and no life in prison.

I drove past where all the flowers were laid out at 1am, just past A 1 Tyres which is cordoned off with Police Tape.

Talking to the Blackburn Lads at work, the guys involved are dodgy fuckers - Guns, Drugs, Prostitution, Stolen High End Cars, you name it.

The fact that when you deliver there, there are bars across the window and a hand pops out to collect...

I drove past where all the flowers were laid out at 1am, just past A 1 Tyres which is cordoned off with Police Tape.

Talking to the Blackburn Lads at work, the guys involved are dodgy fuckers - Guns, Drugs, Prostitution, Stolen High End Cars, you name it.

The fact that when you deliver there, there are bars across the window and a hand pops out to collect...
They rent high end cars and wait outside children's homes aswel...

Great news.

It was scary news at the time and the amount of misinformation going around on social media was really unfortunate, Muslims saying it was an islamophobic murder as though that was a known fact, Muslims who didn't even live in the UK but were from places like Germany and India.

She came for a better life, and that life was cut dreadfully short.

Great news.

It was scary news at the time and the amount of misinformation going around on social media was really unfortunate, Muslims saying it was an islamophobic murder as though that was a known fact, Muslims who didn't even live in the UK but were from places like Germany and India.

She came for a better life, and that life was cut dreadfully short.
That poor poor family my heart goes out to them.

Must have missed this story but flipping heck... Bloody awful. Her chances of being just there at that moment are astronomical... Bless her. I cant believe the guy who shot was offered £1500 to do it... Good grief... Is that what these people value a life at?
Her brother came across well on tv.
A really sad heartbreaking story.