PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

4 Points Minimum

Four points (or more) from our next two games could catapult us right back in to contention, as the rest seem to be playing each other or face difficult away trips.

No excuses, This is our time.

Today
Barnsley v Sunderland, 13:30
Cardiff v Norwich, 15:00
Hull v Preston, 15:00
Stoke v Southampton, 15:00

Sunday
Wolverhampton v West Brom, 12:00

Tuesday, 13 March 2007
Coventry v Wolverhampton, 19:45
Derby v QPR, 19:45
Norwich v Birmingham, 19:45
Preston v Ipswich, 19:45
Southampton v Cardiff, 19:45
Sunderland v Stoke, 20:00

Wednesday, 14 March 2007
West Brom v Crystal Palace, 19:45

Several threads now begining to appear that show a bit of belief is creeping back into the fans. After reading Youlls blog yesterday I have more hope than at any time before. The training pitches certainly dont seem to have helped preparations over the past couple of months. Its in our hands really and I for one think 9 points in the next 3 games is more than getable.

i would be happy with 4 points. it is possible though for us to get all 6 points but saying that, hull did beat brum 2-0 a couple of weeks ago.

seven points from the next three games (Hull, Ipswich, Dingle) is the minimum; nine points would turn the screw on the others.

I don't think beating PNE is thought of as "a scalp". Hul probably expected to beat us, as will Plymouth, QPR, Leeds an whoever else we have to play away.

The fans have lost belief, sadly, so have the players