PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Alan Browne to Wolves (Rumour)

Heard a rumour today from someone that has a contact at the club that Browne has signed for Wolves for £8.5m, anyone else heard this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a chance £8.5m would get him. More goals than Hugill had at this time last season and he is a midfielder.

Would be a good move for him though.

Stupnefc;n3415794 said:
Heard a rumour today from someone that knows... that Browne has signed for Wolves for £8.5m, anyone else heard this?

That will not be true on any level.

A surprise omission from today's team, 3 days before the transfer window opens, from an "injury picked up in training"....

Regardless;n3415811 said:
A surprise omission from today's team, 3 days before the transfer window opens, from an "injury picked up in training"....

I was told by someone reliable that he had a scan the other day along with Ben Davies and they found a problem with his hammy

We're going to get loads of silly rumours during the transfer window.

I'm just going to ignore everything until anything is officially announced.

Less stressful that way. :)

Re: Browne to Wolves.....

I heard the same thing from a girl who's banging a programme seller's wife.

Was limping quite badly outside theground, before the match, so i suspect he was indeed injured.

Not a cat in hells chance would he divulge any info like that.

Established international.
Box to box midfielder with great engine.
Scoring midfielder.
rare as hens teeth.
anything less than £15 million in today's market is a steel.

raefil;n3415938 said:
Was limping quite badly outside theground, before the match, so i suspect he was indeed injured.

Spot on, on both counts.

paddysr;n3415813 said:
I was told by someone reliable that he had a scan the other day along with Ben Davies and they found a problem with his hammy

Another hammy injury , that's a surprise

Good to see some people who actually know the person dispel this rumour - thankfully!

Can’t comment on the wolves rumour other than it’s the first I’ve heard of it. But can confirm with certainty that reason he did not feature today was a minor injury. 1 to 2 weeks out.

Stupnefc;n3415794 said:
Heard a rumour today from someone that knows someone in the club that Browne has signed for Wolves for £8.5m, anyone else heard this?

I think its true you heard a rumour - beyond that NO I dont think its true !

raefil;n3415938 said:

No idea what he is supposed to have said but knowing him well HE WOULDNT HAVE !

Hi all,

JK did some clearing up earlier and I have just done a bit more to remove any names or allusion to names from the thread for obvious reasons