PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

American version of Eurovision

From when Dance and Indie combined….if you like your bleeps and beeps try the Cheetham Hill or Full Circle remixes

Tennessee Flat Top Box.

I’d be extremely surprised if the USA version was as camp and kitsch as the real thing but I like the concept.

Tennessee Flat Top Box.

I’d be extremely surprised if the USA version was as camp and kitsch as the real thing but I like the concept.
I am worried about that too. I love Eurovision for its weirdness and ability not to take itself seriously.

I chatted this morning with a friend that is in the States. Apparently, the preliminary round started last night. The jury selected one immediately to go on to the semi-finals and the audience will vote over the week to get three more semi-finalists, so that part is less immediate. It will be on every Monday until about a week before the Eurovision starts.