PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Any jobs going anywhere?

deany

Patron
Tis a bit cheeky of me I know as I have probably used up my forum favour credit massively already, but.....

My wife is looking long and hard for a job in the Preston area but she's not having much luck due to a lack of Uk working experience... It's just part time work she's looking for as she looks after our 20 month old daughter too, that said she is flexible as we are lucky to have a grandma to help out when needed with babysitting duties. Does anyone know where any jobs are going? she would consider all options. her background has been secretarial, administration work mostly but she is open to retail, caring, you name it! any tips would be really appreciated

I did get an email last week about some evening work at the leisure centre side of Lostock Hall Academy on Todd Lane. It's possibly gone by now but you never know.

Just seen on Facebook.

JOB VACANCY PRESTON CITY CENTRE - PLEASE SHARE We currently have a vacancy for a part time retail assistant at our famous Preston Market Hall stall. The ideal candidate will have previous retail experience ideally with in a super market or a fast paced environment (till experience preferred) The successful applicant will have Excellent customer service skills. They must be reliable, flexible and able to work Saturdays. 2 working references required. Please send a current cv or details of your experience to sales@banana-king.com or visit our Preston Market Stall

OY ginger, take a look here, some good stuff if you trawl.....

http://www.jobstoday.co.uk/cgi-bin/advsearch

You will have to put in preston in the search box. Use the 'next' button halfway down on the right to look at the next page. (Took me a while to find it)

Last edited: