PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

April Jones missing.

The boards are being moderated to a degree, and are being actively monitored by the police, too, which helps. TBH, I think my reasons for getting worked up about this issue are probably internal...you want to do something, can`t, and need an outlet. Maybe I`m just directing my anger at them in a healthy way..it has to go somewhere. Shouldn`t really keep moaning about it on here, though! :)

We are listening fella , pm me if you need to , no problem.

Here's the thing for me
If (and it has to be proven) this guy has done what we all fear he could have assisted and stopped this massive search but mainly avoided the parent, family, friends and authorities the traumatic and what seems impossible task of locating her
The law is the law and no doubt he will get life which as we know carries many different tariffs
In this case life should be life and also served fully in solitary

I hope not solitarys too good, they hate nonces in prison, let them run the gauntlet

Police have just got a 12 hour extension on the period of arrest without charge.

Parents have said she has cerebral palsy, and needs daily medication.

Was really hoping she would have been found safe and well by now, very sad to read there is still no further news.

Most search efforts are now concentrated on the river and estuary downstream from near the bridge where he was arrested. They work at night so searchlights can reach into the water without being reflected. It`s a massive area, with miles of mudflats and freshwater bog.

Took this pic in happier times..gives an idea of the scale of the estuary and mountains.

30829_1297339962701_6107915_n.jpg

Looking upriver towards Mach..

268700_1861673070676_3418786_n.jpg

With 3 daughters i guess any of us with children go cold at the thought of there abduction , not to say that anyone wouldn't feel the grief also parent or not . fuck what im trying to say and shoot me down if you must but these are children ffs and anyone caught abducting them or defiling them in anyway should be put to death . To hell with pc people trying to rehabilitate them in my opinion this isnt possible , we should as a nation drive these bastards into the sea . My thoughts are with the parents and family of this little angel and may god lift a hand to help them , no im not religious but ill try anything for the safe return of any missing child .
Good post Dirk. Our nation should expect protection of our children from these bastards, as a matter of fact I think we should demand it.

I have prayed every day for this poor child and her family.

Just torture the prick until he tells them where she is.

A man with a hammer should do it.

This.

If they are convinced that they have their man the fucker should be getting waterboarded.

Once again woke up to no news and your heart sinks a bit more.

Without wanting to offend anyone, this chap hasn't yet been charged with any offence and it may not actually have anything to do with him.

If this man isn't responsible for this, then trial by the press is once again evident and he will no doubt be hounded by people thereafter.

We have seen this before with the chap from London. I can't remember his name but he had long grey hair. He had been accused and convicted in most people's minds and was actually completely innocent.

I do not wish to detract from the main issue here which is that there is a missing 5 year old child and the longer this goes on, the less chance there is of finding her alive. Fingers and toes are all crossed.

If this man isn't responsible for this, then trial by the press is once again evident and he will no doubt be hounded by people thereafter.

We have seen this before with the chap from London. I can't remember his name but he had long grey hair. He had been accused and convicted in most people's minds and was actually completely innocent.

It was about that young Chef that went missing that, wasn't it? The one that was killed over Christmas?

It was about that young Chef that went missing that, wasn't it? The one that was killed over Christmas?

Yes in Bristol.

It's for that reason that I put, "if the police are convinced that they have their man."

Like you say though, perhaps that's for another thread. This sorry tale is still ongoing. I dread looking at Sky news on my phone at the moment.

Without wanting to offend anyone, this chap hasn't yet been charged with any offence and it may not actually have anything to do with him.

I do not wish to detract from the main issue here which is that there is a missing 5 year old child and the longer this goes on, the less chance there is of finding her alive. Fingers and toes are all crossed.

Chris-Jefferies-2_1794272c.jpg

Indeed...it might have nowt to do with him...but they are now digging up paving stones at his old address, he was seen driving up and down the estate erratically in his Discovery shortly before she was snatched: two kids have come forward, and it looks like he may have earlier tried to entice a 7 and 11 year old into the same vehicle, and there are reports from locals (totally uncomfirmed, just hearsay) that he was asking about the missing girl before he should have known about it.
His story about being an ex-soldier has turned out to be a pack of lies, and he collects weapons such as knifes and swords. You can see why he is the prime suspect...
Again, this is totally unconfirmed, just passing on local gossip, but there is a story doing the rounds that the previous abduction attempt...using the same left hand drive Discovery....involved TWO people, the other being a woman.