PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

architects and engineers for 9/11 truth - Richard Gage interview

Spamming again!

At least Deany looks for the truth, instead of accepting it from news corporations with an agenda. Deany on numerous occasions post links and videos to encourage discussions and all you do is result to name calling and belittling of another poster. You don't have to agree with anything Deany posted, but it would show some decency on your part if you actually watched the video or read the link and engaged on the content instead of your childish and embarrassing attempts at bullying. But I suppose it's easier for you resort to name calling instead of engaging your brain and debating. If you don't want to debate, don't bother posting, as I find your posts very tiresome at the moment.

Spamming?

Everybody that disagrees with this loony is blind, a sheep, ignorant, thick etc. etc.

He constantly refers to anti semetic websites and loony conspiracy websites, but when you refer to official news reports they are "Zionist controlled liars".

Sorry mate, he deserves all the ridicule he gets, try debating with him, he just goes round in circles like a dog chasing it's tail, but you can guess who's to blame for everything? Yep, those cunting Jews.

The guy is a loony, and a racist.

Bet deany has dropped his shorts and reached for the kleenex over this post!

Good grief.

Was it them pesky aliens that slammed her merc into the bridge? Or maybe the hob goblins from under the pitter patter troll bridge that killed Dr Kelly?

it's funny how the likes of you and shaky avoid questions and instead resort to playground tactics.

it only makes you come across as thick, oh and very sad.

it's funny how the likes of you and shaky avoid questions and instead resort to playground tactics.

What's making stuff up if not playground tactics?

your words have pretty much summed up all of the above so far.

you feel that sometimes war is needed to bring peace.
you continue to show your ignorance with the way you retort, so presumably you must see ignorance as strength.
and yes you seem to think freedom is slavery as you're quite happy to give your freedoms away, so they clearly they don't mean much to you. why else would you give them away unless you thought they were enslaving you?

I think the 3 Orwell phrases describe you quite well currently in my opinion.

You bet, especially after one to many brandys :)

Answer this if you can instead of spamming silly insults...

The building 7 the one the CIA & the department of US defense had offices.

Why/How did it collapse with no plane hitting it?

Well?

they can only use the normal dumb sheep tactics of ridicule mate, you can see it from the very start of the thread.

There have been a few people who have made worthy points, asked good questions and shared good information.
spavin, sliper, randall, tankpark, double J, yourself and maybe one or two others.

It's pretty obvious who the dummies are, you know the ones that can't question or debate............. I try to ignore their playground stuff when possible, but the levels to which they stoop are so astounding it's actually quite difficiult to do it....

Ps you're right, they would have been flat Earthers for sure, even when evidence was presented that it must be a sphere they would have still stuck to the flat Earth "truth" , it's quite obvious ;-)

Spamming again!

At least Deany looks for the truth, instead of accepting it from news corporations with an agenda. Deany on numerous occasions post links and videos to encourage discussions and all you do is result to name calling and belittling of another poster. You don't have to agree with anything Deany posted, but it would show some decency on your part if you actually watched the video or read the link and engaged on the content instead of your childish and embarrassing attempts at bullying. But I suppose it's easier for you resort to name calling instead of engaging your brain and debating. If you don't want to debate, don't bother posting, as I find your posts very tiresome at the moment.

Spamming, bullying? Dear me, what the hell are you on about!!!! Fucking diddums!!!!!!

It has seriously gone down the pan on here. There are threads whereby people advocate taking illegal drugs, trying to justify their habits to sensible people. Threads were people actually used someones child abuse as a method of point scoring, same druggies tried to justify, plus many others and you call my posts tiresome!!!!

Fucking incredible!

Think what you want about me, ok I will make it easy for you, ask me the questions and I will give you an honest answer.

they can only use the normal dumb sheep tactics of ridicule mate, you can see it from the very start of the thread.

There have been a few people who have made worthy points, asked good questions and shared good information.
spavin, sliper, randall, tankpark, double J, yourself and maybe one or two others.

It's pretty obvious who the dummies are, you know the ones that can't question or debate............. I try to ignore their playground stuff when possible, but the levels to which they stoop are so astounding it's actually quite difficiult to do it....

Ps you're right, they would have been flat Earthers for sure, even when evidence was presented that it must be a sphere they would have still stuck to the flat Earth "truth" , it's quite obvious ;-)

Flat Earthers eh? Phew, your intelligence is incredible, I can't keep up.

Ask me the questions Deany

Spamming?

Everybody that disagrees with this loony is blind, a sheep, ignorant, thick etc. etc.

He constantly refers to anti semetic websites and loony conspiracy websites, but when you refer to official news reports they are "Zionist controlled liars".

Sorry mate, he deserves all the ridicule he gets, try debating with him, he just goes round in circles like a dog chasing it's tail, but you can guess who's to blame for everything? Yep, those cunting Jews.

The guy is a loony, and a racist.

there's one main perpatrator of the "going round in circles" accusation on here, and it's pretty obvious to see who it is.........

as i suspected you are boring the teeth out of other readers and posters on here with your school ground tactics, saddo.

Last edited:
Spamming, bullying? Dear me, what the hell are you on about!!!! Fucking diddums!!!!!!

It has seriously gone down the pan on here. There are threads whereby people advocate taking illegal drugs, trying to justify their habits to sensible people. Threads were people actually used someones child abuse as a method of point scoring, same druggies tried to justify, plus many others and you call my posts tiresome!!!!

Fucking incredible!

yes it's so crazy and cranky to suggest are governments are capable of lying to the people and that we're probably not alone in the universe.

very deserving of all the spam and personal insults....

listen to yourself, idiot.

ok.

why are you such an idiot who results to school boy tactics and attempts to belittle another persons views?

Dear God, pick your teddy up little boy and ask the questions and I will answer. Or go slurping back to Mossy for assistance!

yes it's so crazy and cranky to suggest are governments are capable of lying to the people and that we're probably not alone in the universe.

very deserving of all the spam and personal insults....

listen to yourself, idiot.

I was making the point that I happen to think of myself as a realist. After reading your posts I think you are on some mission to paint yourself as some figure of enlightenment for all us 'sheep'. Anyone who disagrees with this 'enlightenment' is just an idiot in your eyes, I happen to think the opposite, which of course I am entitled to do.

there's one main perpatrator of the "going round in circles" accusation on here, and it's pretty obvious to see who it is.........

as i suspected you are boring the teeth out of other readers and posters on here with your school ground tactics, saddo.

Ha ha ha, look at yourself! :D

Dear God, pick your teddy up little boy and ask the questions and I will answer. Or go slurping back to Mossy for assistance!

I did ask you a question, and surprisingly you failed to answer it......

is that because you are too thick to answer it?

I was making the point that I happen to think of myself as a realist. After reading your posts I think you are on some mission to paint yourself as some figure of enlightenment for all us 'sheep'. Anyone who disagrees with this 'enlightenment' is just an idiot in your eyes, I happen to think the opposite, which of course I am entitled to do.

here are two more questions for you nobber.

Do you think governments are capable of lying to their people?
do you think we are alone in the universe?

these answers should be fun.....

errr.......... I'm deany, not mossy.

thicko alert again, you quoted the wrong post whoops!

No, I quoted the correct post, but was referring to Nobber, not Mossy, I forgot it's Mossy who's arse you're trying to crawl up because you see him as an ally, I'm afraid Mossy and Nobber have their own little spat going on.