PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

( not on Twitter, however)
Another good reaction would be a "buzzing-round-the-room,at 40 mph,the squealing noise getting quieter&quieter, until he ends up on the floor as a tiny, shriveled , deflated baffoon, sorry balloon. "
No, sorry, baffoon.
Oh, what the heck....

I keep seeing people wheeled out to the media who state that they didn't attend any party but are sure that Covid rules were not broken. Can we please hear from some who did attend. It appears there ought to be 50 or 60 persons to choose from.

I keep seeing people wheeled out to the media who state that they didn't attend any party but are sure that Covid rules were not broken. Can we please hear from some who did attend. It appears there ought to be 50 or 60 persons to choose from.
Official Secrets Act, if we told you we would have to remove you....all wore makes, nobody snorted charlie, had sex in the bogs or got pissed, or claimed a cab home on expenses. Boris had it all under control and he doesn't tell porkies, he just has sex with them.

In todays Guardian. Leaked Twitter account shows two Tory officials joking about the party, telling each other let's say it was a business meeting. One even thinks saying it was a cheese and wine event will smooth things over.

If it's not ever going to the Police----CPS
then nowt's going to change ( even if I & other's would wish it so...)

Q. How does this rank in relation to the Profumo Affair & the Conservative Govt.
losing out to Labour, on the basis of a Tory
Spy/National Security scandal....

10 out of 10 for Profumo.

I'd be generous and give it a Solid Three.

Johnson played a blinder at PMQs... and Starmer was wrong-footed.

Johnson used his ability to tell bare-faced lies - and used the release of the above video clip - completely to his advantage. At the outset of PMQs, he made a statement, throwing the Downing Street staff under a bus. He'll investigate them. Police if necessary. And just pretended that he knew nothing of a (possible) party until last night.

Totally transparent, but he turned everything round on Labour - accusing THEM of undermining public confidence in the rules. Accusing THEM of playing politics.

Starmer adapted his questions very slightly but all six were obviously planned to get the PM to admit there were rules broken, and how can the public be expected to follow the rules. Starmer sounded a bit like a wind-bag in the end... with the PM just able to bat it all way, blaming the Number 10 staff.

Johnson used his ability to tell bare-faced lies - and used the release of the above video clip - completely to his advantage. At the outset of PMQs, he made a statement, throwing the Downing Street staff under a bus. He'll investigate them. Police if necessary. And just pretended that he knew nothing of a (possible) party until last night.

Totally transparent, but he turned everything round on Labour - accusing THEM of undermining public confidence in the rules. Accusing THEM of playing politics.

Starmer adapted his questions very slightly but all six were obviously planned to get the PM to admit there were rules broken, and how can the public be expected to follow the rules. Starmer sounded a bit like a wind-bag in the end... with the PM just able to bat it all way, blaming the Number 10 staff.
You sound like you're watching the theatre of it rather than the truth, I listened, joris tried to get on the front foot but so what, the final starmer question was the best one, last week there was no party this week you're investigating the party...

The bottom line is that our Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, is a very highly skilled liar. Its the single reason he is actually the Prime minister.

People paint him as a buffoon, he is far from that he is possibly the most manipulative person in World Politics.

The bottom line is that our Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, is a very highly skilled liar. Its the single reason he is actually the Prime minister.

People paint him as a buffoon, he is far from that he is possibly the most manipulative person in World Politics.
I think he is a total buffoon to be honest. He can’t hide his lies because his smirking gives him away every damned time. He and his bunch of merry con men need bringing to task and held accountable, the Country is angry.

I follow lots of pundits on all sides of politics, the overwhelming majority said that it was a disastrous showing from Boris.

It really wouldn't surprise me if sometime next year he has a vote of no confidence against him. The polls are going against him, he's had a disastrous time for a while now, I honestly think he's currently going to lose his majority leadership.