PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Ben Woodburn - One Year Deal + 1

Our blind faith in Woodburn is the same as what league 1 fans would say if they signed Harrop

- good pedigree
- needs a fresh start
- different managers etc

Harrop is few years older but also more experience and success at a higher level than Woodburn.

i dont mind taking the punt if we back it up with robust, championship quality players… if we don’t deliver this pre-season I don’t think fans will be too forgiving given the season ticket sales, effort with new flags etc.
How many Prem Team goals or International goals had Harrop scored or games played ?

Yeah this lad is fucking wank, should have listened to Blackpool fans who told us he was utter shit in league 1. Sums up our recruitment however, so no surprise we signed him.

Do nothing replaced done nothing today. Woodburn for Brady. To be fair to Brady, he's playing out of position. Woodburn doesn't appear to be effective in any position I've seen him play.

Definitely not an impact sub but perhaps unlucky to get injured when he started at Coventry.

In regards to the +1 part of his contract. If we're still in the championship it'll be activated by the club, and Ridsdale will count him in next summer's list of new signings.

He'd be playing L1 or Scottish pub league, But as ever we stepped in to resurrect him. Worst thing about this transfer is we were heavily stocked in midfield.

Desperately needed a RWB or Striker first, but got him in anyway. But you can guarantee he'll be seen as DJ's replacement next season. Whether he does anything this year or not. Cheaper. That means better in the eyes of our ownership.

Was worth the risk but sadly he is one of those ‘shit’ players with a good pedigree