PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Billionaire Owners

Tugg Speedman

"I was wrong! Blow the f*cking bridge!"
Patron
The Hemmings family are billionaires.

If they wanted to they could easily realise assets and generate enough money to fund a proper promotion push to the Premier League.

So the obvious conclusion is that they don't want to (which is fair enough, it's their money).

But that being the case, just what do they want with the club?

Why are they involved with PNE?

What are their intentions?

If the intentions are just to keep the club afloat, treading water (but why?), then please put the club up for sale and leave, because it's like some kind of torture.

If there are other intentions (e.g. if there really is an intention to get promoted) then they should be shared with the fans.

What do you think the owners intentions are and why do you think they are involved with PNE?

They can spend a bit of money on players within the FFP limit for our club its just they don't want to do so or are scared of coming to close to it. Hemmings really needs to sell up very soon, next 2-3 years is my guess but it really could be for a long long time.

If they wanted to they could easily realise assets and generate enough money to fund a proper promotion push to the Premier League.

So the obvious conclusion is that they don't want to (which is fair enough, it's their money).

If the intentions are just to keep the club afloat, treading water (but why?), then please put the club up for sale and leave, because it's like some kind of torture.

If there are other intentions (e.g. if there really is an intention to get promoted) then they should be shared with the fans.

What do you think the owners intentions are and why do you think they are involved with PNE?
Because daddy supported them so they feel obliged to own us.
Since they dont, they will spend the bare minimum to keep daddys team afloat.
No point removing Ridsdale, too much hassle.
If they get £30 million for us it will be a nice split between the kids of daddy.

Really wish we would of had Kirchner, would have settled for a relegation and administration to rebuild from League 2 if it meant rid of them.

The person who has ultimate control is not a Hemmings and people constantly having a pop at Craig are wasting their time.

I have no idea why this bit of information won't sink in with some fans.

We can't buy a paper clip without her say so as she will always get the casting vote.

She openly has no interest in PNE or Football only in profitable aspects of the empire she was entrusted to head.

I would love to hear from her but we wont and nothing will change.

Time to stop pissing about.

Sack Ridsdale and then sell the club Revitt.

You have no interest in legacys, you have no interest in PNE's success.

If you wont sell then restructure the ownership make up before the 30 million valuation you have of the club goes up in smoke.

They've inherited a problem child from their father.

It takes many millions to keep the Club afloat never mind being successful.

If and it's a big if, they want PNE to be promoted then it will take a major rebuild that realistically would take 2 to 3 years with the right investment.

Appointing a Manager who can make us successful is the major sticking point. If he's too successful in his first year then the big boys come touting and they normally leave.

Kompany seems to be a principled man at Turfmoor and by signing that 5 year deal has basically indicated he's going nowhere. They've employed a Man who is already wealthy so the money is not the issue.

The fanbase. Loyal, desperate for success but the town offers little or no appeal for further investment. Now I don't profess to know a lot about financing a football club but EFL rules clearly benefit Clubs with a larger revenue and fanbase.

It's a Catch 22 for the owners. They find themselves financing they're Father's baby and cynically a tax break but they clearly don't want it.

The Stadium requires @ £1 - 1.5 million in repairs and upgrades.

The food is dire and the booze is distinctly average.

Now if you're the owner and reading this you'll quite rightly be thinking; "What's the fucking point!"

In a way they'd be right.

If you notice, I haven't even mentioned the team or squad. How much and how long would that take to get right?

Having lots of money isn't always the answer. It certainly helps but if anyone believes that the current regime is the way ahead, they're in dreamland.

The first thing that CH would have/should have done was to get rid by hook or by crook of PR. By keeping him on it sent a message of same as.

I, like many PNE fans over the last 45 years have been served up with would have/could have/should have.

Quite frankly, I'm amazed that we have the following we still attract.

Away days, on the whole, are far more enjoyable than a nervous, often Deepdale. Until that ethos is completely reversed, then it's a downward spiral.

If you're not completely bored reading this, then you're clearly another poor soul like me who lives with hope but secretly, deep down, knows, it's a painful experience being a lifelong PNE supporter !

The person who has ultimate control is not a Hemmings and people constantly having a pop at Craig are wasting their time.

We can't buy a paper clip without her say so as she will always get the casting vote.

She openly has no interest in PNE or Football only in profitable aspects of the empire she was entrusted to head.

Understand that and was using the term of Hemmings family wealth rather than saying Revitts billions.

But this hasn't just started this season or since the passing of TH. It's been going on for years under Hemmings ownership.

In all honesty @JK a lot of people (most) don’t understand the politics of the club.

In all honesty @JK a lot of people (most) don’t understand the politics of the club.

The issue with Kathryn Revitt has been posted on here a ridiculous amount of times so I’m surprised so many don’t understand the politics tbf.

I find myself in the odd position of defending Craig Hemmings but I genuinely do beleieve he would give it 'more of a go' if he could.

It is important that our fans are aware of the structure of the club and if the club won't tell folk I bloody sure will.

I find myself in the odd position of defending Craig Hemmings but I genuinely do beleieve he would give it 'more of a go' if he could.

It is important that our fans are aware of the structure of the club and if the club won't tell folk I bloody sure will.
It’s not particularly on here. It’s on the other platforms. I’m sure they’re blinkered. Just like Tory supporters 😯

As I intimated in my last post above, I'm aware of the Revitt situation, but that doesn't excuse years of underachievement, treading water, lack of communication, lack of direction, lack of ambition.

It's not something new.

Are there any 'key dates' coming up where anything could change in the structure of the club, i.e Hemmings Will being finalised (if it's not already). I know it's been banded about on here Trevor left a guaranteed x £million to keep the club going in his will for a certain time frame which I'm sure is nearly up?

Did the PNE accounts get released in April, did anything interesting come to light in respect of the board /directors?

I am guessing are we stuck in a perpetual limbo of suffering and us fans just hoping they sell up?

As I intimated in my last post above, I'm aware of the Revitt situation, but that doesn't excuse years of underachievement, treading water, lack of communication, lack of direction, lack of ambition.

It's not something new.

You won't find any disagreement from me on that front.

No strategy and no plan which is only being made worse by budget cuts across the board.

The manager talks about mentality, having a plan & taking us on a journey.

Everyone has to pull in the same direction & there are people at the top of our club structure who certainly don't do that.

Either change strategy, bring in fresh ideas or sell up Grovemoor.

Last edited:
Time to stop pissing about.

Sack Ridsdale and then sell the club Revitt.

You have no interest in legacys, you have no interest in PNE's success.

If you wont sell then restructure the ownership make up before the 30 million valuation you have of the club goes up in smoke.
We're not worth £30 million.