PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brentford away...

WFG

In a village full of idiots who will never underst
Struggle to get there and back if going by the rattler...

*We recommend you avoid travel over the May Day Bank Holiday weekend (Friday 4th May-Sunday 6th May). Euston is closed, journey times will be longer and trains will be busier across our network. If you do plan on travelling, please check our "Travelling at Easter" page on the website for important information about your journey

A shame as it’s a great away trip, as per train travel on its arse again , have pre booked hotel for two nights just in case were in with a sniff on the last day, although still think unlikely, and I really cant be arsed driving down , is this last time we will play there before they move ?

A shame as it’s a great away trip, as per train travel on its arse again , have pre booked hotel for two nights just in case were in with a sniff on the last day, although still think unlikely, and I really cant be arsed driving down , is this last time we will play there before they move ?

Phew - that would have buggered up Gentry Day.

I'm in Spain so not affected BUT, if the season should be extended then...........................oh 'eck, we're away for a month :( do the playoffs go into June?

How much are coaches these days? It'll be a tidy early start on the Saturday for a 12.30pm kick-off...

In fact, are there unofficial coach providers as well as the ones that travel from Deepdale? I live in Bolton so would be interested to learn whether or not coaches go from here.

How much are coaches these days? It'll be a tidy early start on the Saturday for a 12.30pm kick-off...

In fact, are there unofficial coach providers as well as the ones that travel from Deepdale? I live in Bolton so would be interested to learn whether or not coaches go from here.

Game is on Sunday May 5th 12.30 kick off mate

Depending on what happens in the meantime this could be an end-of-season stroll or a play-off decider. But it will I believe be the last time we play there because they will be moving into their new ground near Kew Bridge afterwards. What sort of match it will be depends on what happens in the meantime starting on Saturday also down here in London.

Depending on what happens in the meantime this could be an end-of-season stroll or a play-off decider. But it will I believe be the last time we play there because they will be moving into their new ground near Kew Bridge afterwards. What sort of match it will be depends on what happens in the meantime starting on Saturday also down here in London.

2019-20 is their last season at Griffin Park so we'll be back there next season as well.

You never know....

Good point. Tino being very negative there :p

Struggle to get there and back if going by the rattler...

*We recommend you avoid travel over the May Day Bank Holiday weekend (Friday 4th May-Sunday 6th May). Euston is closed, journey times will be longer and trains will be busier across our network. If you do plan on travelling, please check our "Travelling at Easter" page on the website for important information about your journey

This really doesn't inspire confidence in their organisational abilities!!