PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

There are apparently 8m economically inactive people in the UK between the ages of 16 and 64. They're going to be doing these jobs in the future according to the Home Secretary. There are two of us in this household that meet those criteria. I can assure the vacuous Ms Patel that neither of us intend doing a job now or ever again. I know dozens of people at the upper ends of that age range who have retired, are planning on staying retired and will not be forming an orderly queue to work at Stansted Airport or in Pret a Manger and are economically inactive, by government definition, through choice. Seems to me that this hasn't been thought through properly : quelle fucking surprise.

It's also interesting that after banging on endlessly about how unemployment is at an historical low,there are suddenly millions of people ready to leap into the workforce. Dissembling shower of fucktards

So will we have the pensioners, the disabled, the students, stay at home mums and carers forced into the fields to harvest the cabbages and fruit?

I’m sure the Tories can think of ways of incentivising this.

So now the government wants to give all the best jobs to foreigners and keep all the low paid ones for us Brits.....

Nice one Boris....

Brilliant. The threshold will now become a proxy minimum wage for immigrants. At almost twice that of the indigenous population. We've been duped again! Damn foreigners. Lower their wages immefiately.

ERHq9v6WoAATpZo
As a follow up to this Priti Patel has said there are 8m economically inactive people in the UK.

She is correct. They comprise mainly students, retired & longterm sick.

How does she intend to use these to fill the shortfall from the Immigrants no longer being allowed in?

ERIRAUCWsAA_yId

As a follow up to this Priti Patel has said there are 8m economically inactive people in the UK.

She is correct. They comprise mainly students, retired & longterm sick.

How does she intend to use these to fill the shortfall from the Immigrants no longer being allowed in?

ERIRAUCWsAA_yId

Priti Patel is too thick to understand those graphs.

Priti Patel is too thick to understand those graphs.

Just stop moaning, I want you, your wife and John T behind the Costa Coffee counter at 7:30 sharp tomorrow you idle ne'er do wells. You can argue between yourself who's doing the toilet mop out

So will we have the pensioners, the disabled, the students, stay at home mums and carers forced into the fields to harvest the cabbages and fruit?

I’m sure the Tories can think of ways of incentivising this.
BOO HOO about time that immigration was TRYING to get sorted. Obviously as usually you have been crying into your pop again if you look at what is said those who come to harvest will be given short term visas but don't let the truth get in the way of your tears .

Before you start bleating we need immigration in lots of areas especially skilled, not like we have had, let all and sundry in.

BOO HOO about time that immigration was TRYING to get sorted. Obviously as usually you have been crying into your pop again if you look at what is said those who come to harvest will be given short term visas but don't let the truth get in the way of your tears .

Before you start bleating we need immigration in lots of areas especially skilled, not like we have had, let all and sundry in.
Why would they come? Seriously!

Pick the fruit then you can fuck off. Aye that's going to work well.

There are apparently 8m economically inactive people in the UK between the ages of 16 and 64. They're going to be doing these jobs in the future according to the Home Secretary. There are two of us in this household that meet those criteria. I can assure the vacuous Ms Patel that neither of us intend doing a job now or ever again. I know dozens of people at the upper ends of that age range who have retired, are planning on staying retired and will not be forming an orderly queue to work at Stansted Airport or in Pret a Manger and are economically inactive, by government definition, through choice. Seems to me that this hasn't been thought through properly : quelle fucking surprise.

It's also interesting that after banging on endlessly about how unemployment is at an historical low,there are suddenly millions of people ready to leap into the workforce. Dissembling shower of fucktards

Great Minds think a like eh Essex

I have no intention of going back into the work force at nearly 75
That’s not what I put money ‘aside’ in my working life to do

Anyway my youngest daughter keeps me busy picking up the Grandchild from School when I am available and she is in need

Free Child minding, so you could say I ‘am already doing my bit’ for the state

Just stop moaning, I want you, your wife and John T behind the Costa Coffee counter at 7:30 sharp tomorrow you idle ne'er do wells. You can argue between yourself who's doing the toilet mop out

You will be lucky jake my boy
Read my reply to Essex

Why would they come? Seriously!

Pick the fruit then you can fuck off. Aye that's going to work well.
The same reason many others go to different countries they don't expect to stay works well for them . I can not see the problem About time someone is trying to get to grips with immigration unfortunately Tories but if Labour had their way which we have seen all the time they have been in power for the last thirty years or so just let any fecker in, are Labour never going to learn one of the many reasons the Tories got in power was people were and are fed up with the amount of foreigners let in enough was enough.

Sounds good. We should try and fill jobs with local workers. If you can't work then you shouldn't have to work which is the only worry here. Yet if you can fill a job which we might struggle to find employees locally it benefits everyone to bring them in. The question is what would happen to immediate family such as spouses if they don't meet the points? Splitting people up is unethical and poses problems.

The same reason many others go to different countries they don't expect to stay works well for them . I can not see the problem About time someone is trying to get to grips with immigration unfortunately Tories but if Labour had their way which we have seen all the time they have been in power for the last thirty years or so just let any fecker in, are Labour never going to learn one of the many reasons the Tories got in power was people were and are fed up with the amount of foreigners let in enough was enough.
We shall wait in anticipation.

Theres all that student population though, Im sure the threat od withholding their, ahem, student finance will get them out in the fields.

So are you saying that the plans unveiled today by the government stating that low skilled workers won’t get visas from 1st Jan next year isn’t strictly accurate then?

I notice the NFU president has raised “serious concerns about the failure to recognise British Food and farming’s needs”. They need 70,000 workers but the new scheme allows for only 10,000.

Are you right and the NFU wrong on this issue?

So are you saying that the plans unveiled today by the government stating that low skilled workers won’t get visas from 1st Jan next year isn’t strictly accurate then?

I notice the NFU president has raised “serious concerns about the failure to recognise British Food and farming’s needs”. They need 70,000 workers but the new scheme allows for only 10,000.

The bottom line is that this has been designed for and by those in the Westminster/south East bubble.

A £25600 baseline salary in London and the south East is no problem whatever, however move to places like sunderland, Durham, Preston and suddenly that looks virtually unachievable.

Bottom line is that they were never ever going to allow the south East and London go down post Brexit but it means that the rest of the country is cast further and further away.

Im sure that employers are going to flock north arent they?

Drive the food prices up, blame the Europeans, starve the masses into submission....all part of the master plan......and the working man voted for it........the fools 😂🤣😂🤣

Having watched Priti Patel this morning making a complete fool of herself and getting immigration and migration mixed up, on top of her ridiculous lash up about terrorism and counter-terrorism, I really fear for this country.
Which was followed by Dianne Abbott trying to respond and making even more of a mess of it.

How are these people in such positions of power......Europe is going to make mincemeat of them......

We can always import the food....that's taking back control!!