PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brussels shooting

Apparently it was in response to the Quran being burned in Sweden

A book.
Too many spineless politicians in the West have let this happen over a prolonged period of time.

Is that teacher still in hiding, too? Because of a cartoon?

Do whatever you want in the homeland. But this middle Eastern third-world bollocks is now on my doorstep.

Brother in Law has only just been evacuated from the stadium and made it back to his car.

They think the attacker has done more killings but unverified. Seen quite a few videos of him driving round Brussels.

Apparently it was in response to the Quran being burned in Sweden

A book.
Thing is a loft of them don’t question stuff, it’s like it’s not allowed? I am going to have a natter with the Muslim lad at work and see what he says, it probably all boils down to which branch of Islam a person follows.

Has that been confirmed?

He posted a load of stuff on Facebook Live beforehand. I won't repost it.

Very odd that in the home of the EU, in a city where I couldn't cross a street without being stopped by armed guards a man in a bright orange hi-viz on a moped killing people with an AK-47 takes 9hrs to find? Coincidence, or convenient headline grabber on the day people learn what Israel is doing with all the international funding it receives for it's military... Nearly 3,000 Palestinians killed now.

Another "terrorist attack" that is literally just one random guy. Lots of questions raised on this one and how it has been handled for me.

I just read he’s been shot dead.
of Tunisian origin and in Belgium illegally after having his asylum application rejected

... and Tunisia has been seeking his extradition. Belgian Justice Minister takes responsibility and resigns - even though it probably wasn't his direct fault. How old fashioned!

... and Tunisia has been seeking his extradition. Belgian Justice Minister takes responsibility and resigns - even though it probably wasn't his direct fault. How old fashioned!

Apparently he tried to claim asylum in 4 countries and failed every time. You just couldn’t make it up. Wonder why Tunisia were after him?