PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Burnley's fixtures.

Tough start for our 6 fingered friends. On paper, I can see two winnable games (Sunderland and Birmingham at Turf Moor) from their first 9 games. They open against Stoke at the Britannia, who were excellent at home last season. They also have envious trips to Chelsea, Liverpool, Blackburn and Spurs as well as Everton and Man Untied at home early doors. Very hard opening fixtures, but what d'ya expect in the Premier League?

Their first 5 games.

Sat 15 AugStoke a
Tue 18 AugManchester United h
Sat 22 AugEverton h
Sat 29 AugChelsea a
Sat 12 SepLiverpool a

Can't see them getting much change there,maybe a point @ Stoke as their best chance.

their first 5 games.

sat 15 augstoke a doncaster
tue 18 augmanchester united h barnsley
sat 22 augeverton h peterborough
sat 29 augchelsea a ipswich
sat 12 sepliverpool a swansea

can't see them getting much change there,maybe a point @ stoke as their best chance.

ffs.......

Tough start for our 6 fingered friends. On paper, I can see two winnable games (Sunderland and Birmingham at Turf Moor) from their first 9 games. They open against Stoke at the Britannia, who were excellent at home last season. They also have envious trips to Chelsea, Liverpool, Blackburn and Spurs as well as Everton and Man Untied at home early doors. Very hard opening fixtures, but what d'ya expect in the Premier League?

I think we should forget about Burnley and concentrate on our own team !!

Good luck to them, but they are not our real rivals, and i cant understand why we are so interested in what they are doing...............

Good luck to them, but they are not our real rivals, and i cant understand why we are so interested in what they are doing...............

Yes, stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes tightly and sing "La-la-la-la-la" until you can forget a club the same size, if not smaller than ours is playing in the Premiership this season. :rolleyes:

They are our real rivals as far as I was concerned, until they went up of course.

I agree with everything except the part in bold. They might not be our "real" rivals, but I still hate them.

Hope they get twatted every week but I am far more interested in how MY team does ta.

Their first 5 games.

Sat 15 AugStoke a
Tue 18 AugManchester United h
Sat 22 AugEverton h
Sat 29 AugChelsea a
Sat 12 SepLiverpool a

Can't see them getting much change there,maybe a point @ Stoke as their best chance.

3 of the "top 4" in the opening 5 games...with a bit more boldness that could have been us

Wel done derek:mad:

let it go.

3 of the "top 4" in the opening 5 games...with a bit more boldness that could have been us

Wel done derek:mad:

I know that I've taken the piss a bit on here in the last few weeks, but I mean it when I say this: Get your act together and emulate our achievement. We've shown that it can be done. Our first month's fixtures may look daunting, but I just can't wait. This is what 30 years of support has been about.

Bollox to the dingles. tbh honest i think they will get relegated but as much as I love playing them I tend to think of the Lasher's as our main rivals and a true game people can call a derby.

I'd swop then for our fixtures any day of the week!

Not the best start. I feel sorry for the 10,000 or so loyal Burnley supporters who will suddenly find themselves surrounded by thousands of glory hunters caught up in an over hyped Premiership frenzy. Die hard fans who for years have sat together, now split up and lost in a sea of part-timers because they now have to sit exactly where their ticket tells them to sit. As Preston fans we've been there, twice Cardiff was crap.

I hope they get off to a shite start and lose their confidence and self destruct. I live over that way and have had to endure all the shite coming from all these people who I never even knew "supported" Burnley. They have sold 15000 season tickets! I know it would be the same if it was us, but fuck them, I hope they get pummelled every week.

I know that I've taken the piss a bit on here in the last few weeks, but I mean it when I say this: Get your act together and emulate our achievement. We've shown that it can be done. Our first month's fixtures may look daunting, but I just can't wait. This is what 30 years of support has been about.

Who do you think you are?

Please, just fuck off.

Thanks.