PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Callum Small forest

Randall Flagg

Patron
Absolutely superb today. My man of the match. Defended well but also made some superb runs forward. Seems to really be getting into this wing back role.

You beat me to it, he was absolutely outstanding in a very very good team performance today.

Both were excellent. And of course it was Small forest that provided the assist for Joey.

That's great if he's starting to get a hang of the attacking side of the wing back role, as his two assists suggest. The defensive side of his game in that position has always been spot on.

Last edited:
Absolute class, literally 5 or 6 man of the match contenders today, Cunningham was great down the other side as well

he was my MOM today, absolutely brilliant! never ever shirks a tackle, loved the fact even though i was on edge that he didn't pull out of a tackle even though he was booked.
And now going forward now we have two full backs who can both put good crosses into the box, great ball in with his left for Joey today and Cracking ball with his right for Browney with the last minute winner other week.

As some of you have said though could of been anyone man of match today.

Clarke mom for me, best performance in a PNE shirt. When DJ comes back out the clouds we could beat anyone. Don't know whats happened to him he seems to have lost all his concentration. Probably his best game for a while but we all know what he can do.

Both wing backs had a great game today , reach was a class act too, gally sat deep and played some brilliant balls the only player that wasn't great was DJ , but hey you can't have a good game every week !

Sounded through Sheff Wed commentary that Clarke was immense and the best player on the park but also Small forest and Reach were very good

Reach and Clarke did some headline grabbing stuff bit Small forest put in an under the radar performance. If he'd been utilised properly by Johnson and Reach in the second half he would have been in on goal 2 or 3 times. Was picking up some great positions.