PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Can we get into a Play-Off place?

It must be great to be a Brentford fan at the moment and one of their remaining games is against us!

It must be great to be a Brentford fan at the moment and one of their remaining games is against us!

I can honestly see them winning all their remaining games so will put pressure on Leeds and probably more likely WBA to keep on winning as Brentford's GD is also far better than either.

I can honestly see them winning all their remaining games so will put pressure on Leeds and probably more likely WBA to keep on winning as Brentford's GD is also far better than either.
And you think we've had it tough.
Brentford have spent the grand total of five seasons in the top flight over their entire history and last relegated from the old Division 1 the first season after the war.

Missed the discussion on here... just posted on the 'Have you given up' thread.

Absolutely haven't given up. Great result at Cardiff tonight. Difficult fixtures for our rivals for 6th. I think a perfect time to play Sheff Wed and Forest this week.

Opportunity knocks. But will the boys open the door? :D

Absolutely haven't given up. Great result at Cardiff tonight. Difficult fixtures for our rivals for 6th. I think a perfect time to play Sheff Wed and Forest this week.

No chance as said on another thread we suddenly start winning every game and the five teams above give the play off position up?

Terrible result. Prolonging the agony! 😂

Tony Mowbray showing AN how it’s done.
I think it is AN showing Mowbray how it is done over the last couple of seasons when we have played them and this season isn't over yet.
Some people have short memories.

Although we are not now in the driving seat we have at least brought back some hope and positivity with that performance.
Still able to dream a little longer!!!

Saturday is must win, end of. I don't think Forest are a great side. And I honestly think if we do beat them we'll be 6th Saturday evening.

We might have found a formation that suits us. Also helps that Maguire/Barkhuizen and Sinclair/Stockley looked a threat.

We finished on 61 points last season so we've already matched that. Finished on 62 in both of Grayson's Championship seasons.

We got 73 points in Alex Neil's first season in charge which placed us 7th.

Very hard to gauge how many points will be required to get 6th this season but we can't afford to drop many more. The next 2 games against Forest and Brentford will decide our fate.

Saturday is must win, end of. I don't think Forest are a great side. And I honestly think if we do beat them we'll be 6th Saturday evening.

We might have found a formation that suits us. Also helps that Maguire/Barkhuizen and Sinclair/Stockley looked a threat.

Forest will be a much different game though. We won't have as much space in which to attack.

I think I saw a stat that said out of all the games they've won, they've only had more possession in one of them.

DJ and Sinclair must start for me. Would put Rafferty at LB as well, given Lolley will constantly be cutting in from the right.

Forest will be a much different game though. We won't have as much space in which to attack.

I think I saw a stat that said out of all the games they've won, they've only had more possession in one of them.

DJ and Sinclair must start for me. Would put Rafferty at LB as well, given Lolley will constantly be cutting in from the right.
And the fact Hughes is gash