PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

It's not just that. If it really was only that, I wouldn't be bothered. Our whole country is being dismantled and "rebuilt" by c*nts who basically (for want of a better word) hate us, one way or the other and I don't like it.
So who are these c***ts you speak of, and who is "us"? Because the only people I ever feel close to being hated by are the Tommy Robinsons of this world and his lunatic fangirls.

Thanks, that's rich coming from you, Casper !

It's not a change in the design, you spook, it's a change in the colour of our national flag for no reason. Did they forget what colour it was ? No they did not. Why did they change it, then? Because the woke c*nts don't like the flag, it offends their woke sensitivities.

Do I like the specific design change? No. It looks naff.

Is it the most important issue I have with the new shirt? No. That would be the ludicrous rip off price.

This might be a ground-breaking concept for you, but, not everything you are unhappy with is a conspiracy, you tinfoil-hatted not-so-secret Tory.

So who are these c***ts you speak of, and who is "us"? Because the only people I ever feel close to being hated by are the Tommy Robinsons of this world and his lunatic fangirls.
I don't know the name of the c*nts who decided to do that to our shirts. C*nty and C*nt and Co, probably. They're doing it everywhere, getting rid of our traditions as fast as they can. Don't pretend you don't know it, unless you're Winky Tinky in disguise.

'People do not like their country, their flag or their history being disrespected,' 'The left always gets confused by this sentiment and assume this means people support everything their country has done or think all their history is sacrosanct. They don't. But they query imposing the thinking of today on the practices of yesterday; they're suspicious that behind the agenda of many of the culture warriors on the left lies an ideology they find alien and extreme; and they're instinctively brilliant at distinguishing between the sentiment and the movement. They will support strongly campaigns against racism; but they recoil from some of the language and actions of the fringes of the Black Lives Matter movement. You could go through the entire litany of modern causes and find the same – from Extinction Rebellion to trans rights to Reclaim the Streets – in the same way. People like common sense, proportion and reason. They dislike prejudice; but they dislike extremism in combating prejudice. They support the police and the armed forces. Again, it doesn't mean that they think those institutions are beyond reproach. Not at all. But they're on their guard for those who they think use any wrongdoing to smear the institutions themselves. And they expect their leaders to voice their own opinion, not sub-contract opinion to pressure groups, no matter how worthy.' (y)(y)(y)

Do I like the specific design change? No. It looks naff.

Is it the most important issue I have with the new shirt? No. That would be the ludicrous rip off price.

This might be a ground-breaking concept for you, but, not everything you are unhappy with is a conspiracy, you tinfoil-hatted not-so-secret Tory.
I don't give a f*ck what political party you believe I support and I wouldn't waste my time trying to placate you, think what you want to. You sound like a liberal democrat to me, bell end, that you are.

I don't give a f*ck what political party you believe I support and I wouldn't waste my time trying to placate you, think what you want to. You sound like a liberal democrat to me, bell end, that you are.

Meh. Simply quoting your own avatar. Never been Liberal in my life, and never will be. Hope you get your blood pressure checked regularly.

I don't know the name of the c*nts who decided to do that to our shirts. C*nty and C*nt and Co, probably. They're doing it everywhere, getting rid of our traditions as fast as they can. Don't pretend you don't know it, unless you're Winky Tinky in disguise.

'People do not like their country, their flag or their history being disrespected,' 'The left always gets confused by this sentiment and assume this means people support everything their country has done or think all their history is sacrosanct. They don't. But they query imposing the thinking of today on the practices of yesterday; they're suspicious that behind the agenda of many of the culture warriors on the left lies an ideology they find alien and extreme; and they're instinctively brilliant at distinguishing between the sentiment and the movement. They will support strongly campaigns against racism; but they recoil from some of the language and actions of the fringes of the Black Lives Matter movement. You could go through the entire litany of modern causes and find the same – from Extinction Rebellion to trans rights to Reclaim the Streets – in the same way. People like common sense, proportion and reason. They dislike prejudice; but they dislike extremism in combating prejudice. They support the police and the armed forces. Again, it doesn't mean that they think those institutions are beyond reproach. Not at all. But they're on their guard for those who they think use any wrongdoing to smear the institutions themselves. And they expect their leaders to voice their own opinion, not sub-contract opinion to pressure groups, no matter how worthy.' (y)(y)(y)
Had a few beers mate?

Imo people are getting a bit carried away with the whole England kit thing. And before someone pipes in, if Nike did something to the flag on the USA kit, no I would not lose my mind. I just think more things in this world to worry about than something tbh as trivial on what the flag looks like on a football kit.

Fair enough if are agitated mind, I would never tell someone what to think, but I just don't see the point.

If we win Euro 2024, that minute cross on the shirt collar will become an icon. Especially as it was based on the training kit used in 1966.

If we don’t, the fuss about nothing will become just that.

If we win Euro 2024, that minute cross on the shirt collar will become an icon. Especially as it was based on the training kit used in 1966.

If we don’t, the fuss about nothing will become just that.

For me it highlights a poor marketing decision by Nike and people can avoid the issue by not buying what is already an expensive shirt.

Nike are a U.S. company ……

It would be interesting to see how the Americans reacted if they messed with their flag on the national kit.

Interesting point and I do not approve of what Nike has done and for me it further prompts the question who has the real power multinationals or state nations ?

However the US military don’t have a problem with wearing an amended National flag.

IMG_0403.jpegIMG_0404.jpeg

A few “playful” points.
1: media have stirred this up
2: the shirt is not £125 that is the “performance” type version like they do for England rugby players shirt then supporters shirt cheaper. Shirt people will buy is £65 - still expensive I know but 50% what is quoted
3:lots of examples of flags being messed with - police wear a blue union flag
4: the assertion that it is inspired by the 66 training kit is bullshit and an excuse invented after the fact
5: they should just have had no flag on the shirt or
6: not changed the colours - it’s obvious people wouldn’t be happy- brain dead design it’s just because red and white didn’t fit in with the colour of the new kit

2: the shirt is not £125 that is the “performance” type version like they do for England rugby players shirt then supporters shirt cheaper. Shirt people will buy is £65 - still expensive I know but 50% what is quoted
The non performance kit is £85, not £65 (although places like sports direct will probably have sales on), the kids shirt is £65 and its even £50 for a toddlers mini kit