PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Champions League Final.

Don’t care who wins. Just want an entertaining match for once. All English ties are usually so cagey and boring

For some reason, I think City will walk it tonight.
I definitely view them as favourites. The way they played against PSG, it just felt like it would be their year and they had ’cracked the code’ so to speak in the Champions League.

But I still expect it to be tight against a very solid Chelsea side who have good pace on the counter.

I definitely view them as favourites. The way they played against PSG, it just felt like it would be their year and they had ’cracked the code’ so to speak in the Champions League.

But I still expect it to be tight against a very solid Chelsea side who have good pace on the counter.
Chelsea just seem capable of not turning up which they've done on a few occasions this season.

Brilliant game so far, thought Chelsea might have a chance before the game great team. Hope city win though.