PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Chat up lines

LostinSpace

The Gentleman
Staff member
Patron
Not much footy tomorrow so maybe it’s time for a bit of fun.

What’s the best, worst, or embarrassing chat up line you’ve used?

Mine was an early Sunday morning getting close to chucking out time in Clouds for those who remember it, to a girl who who wouldn’t tell me her name.

“ I think it’s Gillette, the best a man get. “

We had a smoochy on the dance floor but that was that for the night!

☺️

I have used some pretty awful ones over the years with a very ...small...positive outcome rate.

One I used a few years ago to this stunning brunette at a rock concert was 'Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart'

After she finished spitting out her drink in laughter, I bought her another.

3 years later, we are still together:D:alien:

Standing in a packed out pub and there was a girl who was absolutely stunning. Problem was she knew it and treated any lad who tried to speak to her with disdain and to be frank, was bloody rude.
She walked past me and my mate and into the women's toilets. After a few minutes, she came back out with her mate. As she walked past us, my mate said excuse me as if to introduce himself. The look she gave him was like she'd just trodden in something and said "what little man"? My mate stepped up and asked "have you been for a shit"?
The look on her face was priceless.
OK, not a chat up line but at the time, a well deserved put down.

Standing in a packed out pub and there was a girl who was absolutely stunning. Problem was she knew it and treated any lad who tried to speak to her with disdain and to be frank, was bloody rude.
She walked past me and my mate and into the women's toilets. After a few minutes, she came back out with her mate. As she walked past us, my mate said excuse me as if to introduce himself. The look she gave him was like she'd just trodden in something and said "what little man"? My mate stepped up and asked "have you been for a shit"?
The look on her face was priceless.
OK, not a chat up line but at the time, a well deserved put down.

To be fair to the girl, it’s not easy being so stunningly attractive that you can’t enjoy a night out without continual interruptions from people trying to chat you up. I know only too well.

To be fair to the girl, it’s not easy being so stunningly attractive that you can’t enjoy a night out without continual interruptions from people trying to chat you up. I know only too well.
You’re a girl? 😲

The old one’s are best;

“Do you want to dance?”

“No”

“I guess a blow is out of the question then?”