PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tickets Chelsea (A) 6th Jan, 5.30pm (SOLD OUT)

Ticket sales have possibly slowed down now…

I guess with each ST Holder allowed to get two , a lot of the non ST holders might already have got tickets off friends / relatives / colleagues etc……
I'm amazed how many we have already sold Ando, fantastic effort considering so many were saying there not bothering.....I'm now confident we will sell out which I wasn't tbh.

My ticket arrived yesterday and I am in the Upper Tier , Block 6 , Row 16……

Is anyone lucky enough to be near me ?

So where are you all sat ?

My ticket arrived yesterday and I am in the Upper Tier , Block 6 , Row 16……

Is anyone lucky enough to be near me ?

So where are you all sat ?
Close but you're not right.
Try again but this time add a a vowel followed by a consonant at the start.🤣

I'll be sat at home in the knowledge Im not wasting another penny on a gutless performance akin to what happened when we played, and i say that very loosely, spurs last season.

Hope you all enjoy the day out though, pity its got to coincide with another Lowe cupitulation.

Change of plan for me - now stopping over for 2 nights at the Travelodge near Aldgate. They had a sale on so managed to bag a room for £166 in total inc breakfast. Not bad!