PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Could this be the end of Trump?

Super Tuesday in the US and Facebook and Insta go down the pan and Truth Social is still there......
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

As we move towards the unthinkable- a Trump win and the fantasy fuelled culture war which will be the only Republican strategy. People would do well to watch this excellent documentary from a couple of years ago for a dose of reality.
Only really skims the surface of the racial inequality in the USA but lays down the context really well.

As we move towards the unthinkable- a Trump win and the fantasy fuelled culture war which will be the only Republican strategy. People would do well to watch this excellent documentary from a couple of years ago for a dose of reality.
Only really skims the surface of the racial inequality in the USA but lays down the context really well.
The ‘culture war’ takes two to tango.

It is the so-called liberal left who demand we follow their beliefs and fantasies, I.e 100+ genders, men can get pregnant, and positive discrimination.

Simply calling this out for what it is (a load of bollocks), is not ‘fuelling a culture war’.

The ‘culture war’ takes two to tango.

It is the so-called liberal left who demand we follow their beliefs and fantasies, I.e 100+ genders, men can get pregnant, and positive discrimination.

Simply calling this out for what it is (a load of bollocks), is not ‘fuelling a culture war’.
That is the problem - not sure if it is political polarisation that demands ideological purity, the influence of social media algorithms, or both, but the most vocal on both sides feed off this and try to force the rest of us into their battle.

That is the problem - not sure if it is political polarisation that demands ideological purity, the influence of social media algorithms, or both, but the most vocal on both sides feed off this and try to force the rest of us into their battle.
Completely agree. Both are as bad as each other, which is why I take exception to the lazy line that it’s the Tories stirring up hate and creating division.

Lee Anderson (entertaining, but a gobshite) here stirring up hate, I see…

The orange turd is desperate to get himself locked up for a few days isn’t he? I think the judge is wise enough to not fall for it. Alina Habba said the other night he’d become America’s Nelson Mandela if they lock him up 😂

I don’t think he’ll serve a single day inside for anything he’s done, unfortunately.

The orange turd is desperate to get himself locked up for a few days isn’t he? I think the judge is wise enough to not fall for it. Alina Habba said the other night he’d become America’s Nelson Mandela if they lock him up 😂

I don’t think he’ll serve a single day inside for anything he’s done, unfortunately.

No he won't and he's every chance of becoming the next Pres too...

Yep. I can’t get my head around the cult following he has, testament to how many truly unintelligent Americans there are.

I have a long-standing friend in North Carolina. We became really good friends in 1978 when he was transferred from Chicago to Preston for two years to develop his Financial Management skills. He's an extremely intelligent guy. He's also a staunch Trump supporter, because he despises the Democrats in every way shape and form. Any alternative to a Democratic Government is fine with him.