PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Coventry City v PNE -23/02/24 - KO:7.45PM

Great half.

Riis is having such an impact to the way we play at the moment. Him and Keane link up so wel
Together.

Think that’s 3 times in the last 7 games we have scored in the first ten minutes.

Coventry are probably going to come out firing in the second half. The first twenty minutes are key.

Keane and Riis swapping around like mad. Genuine movement from the front two and the players behind. Mads and Millar working themselves into acres of space. Whiteman playing like Pirlo. McCann and Browne screening anything loose.

I'd take this kind of football any day.

Austria Juggle GIF by International Biathlon Union
She can handle those balls 😂

Jeez what a half. Tough team talk from Lowey at HT.
" Listen lads all this attacking football & getting 3 goals in 1st half is doin my head in so Let's go back to the Brand eh?" Deffo Coventry will come out in 2nd half firing bound to get a 🚀. Cov coming back into it last 10 mins. They need 4 to win 😃

Best half I have seen from the boys in a long time. Still a long ways to go and they have some scorers in their squad, but just keep the foot on the gas boys and keep doing what you are doing and we will be fine.

And of course Cov fans are blaming the ref lol smh.

Great half.

Riis is having such an impact to the way we play at the moment. Him and Keane link up so wel
Together.

Think that’s 3 times in the last 7 games we have scored in the first ten minutes.

Coventry are probably going to come out firing in the second half. The first twenty minutes are key.
Steve Eyre on Radio Lancs ( yeah, I'm avin to listen to it) has pretty much said the key is to come out an start the 2nd half in the same vain as the 1st