PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Covid 19 - counter arguments

I don’t think any of us know for certain what’s causing the excess deaths but it could also be the virus itself. Maybe not directly killing people in huge numbers anymore but the after effects of the virus, the way it attacked major organs? The fact people were unable to get early medical help for all kinds of things for a year or 18 months wouldn’t have helped either.

I couldn’t find the report but I have seen multiple references to it, with the likes of The Telegraph using it to attack junior doctors.

I did see something about children’s eyesight being worse as a result of the lockdowns. As they weren’t going outside and looking into the distance whilst their eyes were growing, their eyes didn’t grow in the right way and they are now, on average, more short sighted than they’ve ever been.

Not reading too much into the paper disappearing yet - quite common for scientific papers if someone questions the data or findings, so it is not necessarily sinister. Might be a case of checking and resubmitting, or it could be permanent.

Excess deaths have definitely risen, though, so why that is happening is the important question. Like you, I suspect that delays to medical tests and procedures will be a huge factor in this - and we cannot underestimate the effects of economic depressions, losing jobs, and social isolation on physical and mental health. These were all just some of the long-term effects predicted by some during the cycle of lockdowns - would surprise me more if excess deaths hadn't risen, to be honest. The long term effects were not discussed anywhere near enough.

Of course, some are pointing to the vaccines - I have my own views on that but I am waiting until more data emerges.

The link isn't working for me either.

I do wonder about the impact of an increasingly sedentary lifestyle and increasing alcohol consumption (both accelerated by the pandemic) on cardiovascular health. Even now there are a lot more people working from home, not going out as much, and drinking at home more regularly. Obviously no stats for this so could be anecdotal and biased by my own experiences! I was amazed at the differences in something like step-count when driving into the office for a desk-based job vs working from a desk at home (even with daily walks!). Quite concerning...

Agree with the video that excess deaths is interesting and should be investigated but surely you need more evidence (than presented in video) to suggest its related to the so-called 'elephant in the room' (vaccine).
Absolutely agree - another of the more hidden effects of lockdown. IMO, telling people to stay indoors away from fresh air, sunlight (Vit D), and cardiovascular exercise, which are some of the best ways of combatting a respiratory virus, was very unwise and, IMO, is causing more problems than it solved.

I have many questions about the vaccine with respect to the impossibility of trying to vaccinate everyone and also the lack of risk/benefits assessments for something that can vary from person to person, but have not yet seen anything conclusive linking vaccines to excess deaths, although the jury is very much still out.

Have found Mersey's article on the WayBack machine:

I know what you mean but I didn’t realise Mersey was a scientist and was published in The Lancet 😉

Feel that I have to bring this up.

Report out recently in The Lancet on excess deaths in England in 2023.
The following is a summary of an article in the Australian Spectator magazine which is sadly behind a paywall.

'Excess mortality and Covid vaccination: is there a correlation?'

"A comprehensive comparative research analysis has found that Covid vaccines are directly associated with the disturbing rise in the mortality rate among countries of the Southern Hemisphere.

Denis Rancourt is a former professor of physics at the University of Ottawa. Maurine Baudin has a PhD in microbiology from the Université Paris Sud (Paris XI). Joseph Hickey is a data research scientist with a PhD in Physics. Jérémie Mercier is a chemist and health educator with a PhD in environmental research. Together these researchers have recently produced an empirical research paper entitled Covid vaccine-associated mortality in the Southern Hemisphere.

17 countries were studied by these researchers: Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Malaysia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, and Uruguay). Together these countries comprise 9.10 per cent of worldwide population and 10.3 per cent of worldwide Covid vaccinations (vaccination rate of 1.91 injections per persons, all ages) through virtually every vaccine type and manufacturer.

According to these researchers, ‘All-cause mortality by time is the most reliable date for detecting and epidemiologically characterising events causing death, and for gauging the population-level impact of any surge or collapse in deaths from any cause.’ In these 17 countries, they found no evidence of any beneficial effect of Covid vaccination on all-cause mortality, nor any proportional reduction in the mortality rate. On the contrary, the opposite is true.

In that research paper, the authors also showed that every country with sufficient mortality data (Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Malaysia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, and Uruguay) invariably exhibited an unprecedented and relatively sharp peak or surge in all-ages deaths during or after January-February 2022, which was synchronous with or immediately preceded by a rapid rollout of a Covid vaccine booster, dose 3 or 4, depending on the country.

Regarding the evidence provided in support of causality and toxicity, the authors of this research paper include examples where no detectable excess mortality occurred until the vaccines were rolled out, thus concluding that ‘it is well-established that Covid vaccine injections have caused and are likely to cause the deaths of individuals"

Augusto Zimmermann is professor and Head of Law at Sheridan Institute of Higher Education, in Perth, Western Australia. He is a former Associate Dean of Law (Research) at Murdoch University.

(I recommend for anyone reading this and wishing to detox after having the Covid vax search for the World Council for Health they have a comprehensive detox guide)

Have been seeing many, many more articles like this one, which question whether the lockdowns were effective - interestingly, a lot of them are in economics and actuarial journals which look at things from a completely different angle:

The problem was that the idea of taking sensible measures to 'flatten the curve' and buy time for medical facilities (never had an issue with that) became polluted by the Zero Covid ideologues who somehow thought that you could implement hard, restrictive lockdowns to stop the virus completely (and were particularly vile towards people who questioned them). This was never going to happen (as the people who wrote the original pandemic plans knew) and was a short-term policy from politicians keen to show the electorate that they were doing something rather than be honest about the effects of the virus.

This was especially true when politicians decided to use it as a left/right pissing contest rather than actually give a fuck about lives. We must never again go down this route without considering the long-term effects, using evidence, and implementing what will actually work rather than what we think works (stopping people exercising, using counterproductive plastic screens everywhere, and trusting epidemiologists who understand fuck all about viruses and immunology).

Not reading too much into the paper disappearing yet - quite common for scientific papers if someone questions the data or findings, so it is not necessarily sinister. Might be a case of checking and resubmitting, or it could be permanent.

Excess deaths have definitely risen, though, so why that is happening is the important question. Like you, I suspect that delays to medical tests and procedures will be a huge factor in this - and we cannot underestimate the effects of economic depressions, losing jobs, and social isolation on physical and mental health. These were all just some of the long-term effects predicted by some during the cycle of lockdowns - would surprise me more if excess deaths hadn't risen, to be honest. The long term effects were not discussed anywhere near enough.

Of course, some are pointing to the vaccines - I have my own views on that but I am waiting until more data emerges.
the link is working fine for me

The link isn't working for me either.

I do wonder about the impact of an increasingly sedentary lifestyle and increasing alcohol consumption (both accelerated by the pandemic) on cardiovascular health. Even now there are a lot more people working from home, not going out as much, and drinking at home more regularly. Obviously no stats for this so could be anecdotal and biased by my own experiences! I was amazed at the differences in something like step-count when driving into the office for a desk-based job vs working from a desk at home (even with daily walks!). Quite concerning...

Agree with the video that excess deaths is interesting and should be investigated but surely you need more evidence (than presented in video) to suggest its related to the so-called 'elephant in the room' (vaccine).
I agree but it needs to be looked into and discussed, if only for reassurance.

Have you tried the link I posted? It is subtly different. The sort of thing where someone publishes a link (eg the one you have come across) to a document… but then someone at the Lancet subsequently decides they didn’t put it in the best location- and so moves it (see the word “article” within the root directory address I posted).
Yes
Wouldn’t work
Will try again

I agree but it needs to be looked into and discussed, if only for reassurance.

The silence of politicians and the main stream media speaks volumes. You have a situation were there are tens of thousands of excess deaths around the world and the majority of our elected representatives and media are avoiding any mention of it. You can't really blame people for believing that there is something very suspicious going on.

The silence of politicians and the main stream media speaks volumes. You have a situation were there are tens of thousands of excess deaths around the world and the majority of our elected representatives and media are avoiding any mention of it. You can't really blame people for believing that there is something very suspicious going on.

I would agree. I know you have been vocal about this from the start and have come in for some flak in the past because of it. Whilst I don’t necessarily agree with some of your previous posts, I do find the lack of transparency a little odd along with the ‘radio silence’ from the mainstream media.

Whatever has caused this (not just in England but across the world) appears as if it may be taking more lives between 25 and 40 years old than Covid did. Yet receiving almost no media attention when compared with what some might call the Covid ‘hysteria’.

Still waiting for more information to emerge on the vaccinations so I am being very careful about straying into excess deaths, causality, and side effects (we know there were some, but how common and how serious is the issue).

There are a few things we can say for certain, IMO. Firstly, the idea of vaccinating the entire population of the planet was particularly stupid and the scientists, medical 'experts' and prominent politicians/journalists pushing that idea are idiots and/or compromised. Logistically impossible and with no regard to the potential effects with respect to natural immunity, virus evolution, and geography. The vaccines should have been focused where they would be of most benefit - the elderly and sick instead of multiple vaccinations in rich countries for people who did not need it.

We are, quite rightly, going after Mone and the government for their cosy links and siphoning of taxpayers money. Let's be consistent, accept that those labelled 'conspiracy theorists' might have had a point, and apply the same rules to the vaccines. Who were the pharma companies lobbying, what did they get in return, and how did they influence policy? If they are found to have published misleading/incomplete data, will they be held accountable?

All along, vaccinations should have undergone a much better benefits/risks for individuals and for particular group. Someone elderly or with certain medical conditions should have been advised to take the vaccine - on the other hand, we should not have been encouraging vaccines for children and young adults given their much lower risk from covid complications.

Welcome back, Slips - and yes, this should be looked at much more deeply than it is.