PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Current location of North end fans

Back at Standlake, near Witney with the Caravan for 5 nights for about the 20th time!
We come through to see Aunty who lives in Abingdon, although this time most of the visit will be decorating her front room - apparently I volunteered last year on one of our visits!
😄

Snowy Warsaw.
Landed last night to find I had booked digs above the Shamrock pub on St Patricks day.
The punters were in fine voice & still going strong at 3am.
Am having a lie in 🙄

Had a great trip there in 2012 - found the zoo hard work in two feet of snow though!

This week I'm back in the UK to say goodbye to my mum, who passed. Terrible flight over, sat next to a 300 lb. Man U fan with the worst body odor and was far too big for his seat. He had his leg on my side of the seat (he was in shorts) and his arm draped over me, every time he fell asleep. Nightmare!
Sounds lovely NYW

Boxing Day 1976 , beat Warsaw 1-0 with an Alex Bruce goal in the 90th minute…..

Went on the special train, had a great day !!
If truth be told, I never had the pleasure of Fellows Park. I've been to the Bescot a few times.

Enjoying a day at Fontana Lake here in NC, headed home in the morning. Did some kayaking and fishing earlier this morning, and about to watch a Nightmare on Elm Street marathon haha. Before we leave in the morning, taking some jet skis out for a bit. Needed a day to relax and good this place is only about 3 hours from my house.